    There are only a few things holding me back from changing to XP64 as primary
    and this is one of them, Antivirus is another. software is DigitalPersona
    version 1 along with intellipoint / intellimouse 5.2.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgTHV0aGVy?=, May 13, 2005

  2. From Joseph Conway:
    Currently we dont have an Intellitype that is x64 compatible.

    (So that is a known issue, and I guess it also applies MS fingerprint, it
    just takes time).
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 13, 2005

  3. Andre Da Costa wrote:
    > From Joseph Conway:
    > Currently we dont have an Intellitype that is x64 compatible.
    >
    > (So that is a known issue, and I guess it also applies MS
    > fingerprint, it just takes time).

    And what is strange is that Microsoft knew about this months ago, yet nobody
    on their Mouse or Keyboard division lifted a finger to work on support for
    x64, even though their boss told them to. (boss being Bill Gates)

    Wayne Wastier, May 13, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgTHV0aGVy?=

    DKI Guest

    All i want is there keyboard and mouse devision to pull there finger out
    there asses and start building a package for the X64, theres no excuse since
    the OS has been under construction for over a year now. and they new it
    would be released thats lazyness on there part.

    DKI, May 13, 2005
  5. "DKI" <> wrote in message
    > All i want is there keyboard and mouse devision to pull there finger
    > out there asses and start building a package for the X64, theres no
    > excuse since the OS has been under construction for over a year now.
    > and they new it would be released thats lazyness on there part.

    I'm quite sure that using the gentle way you're using now will push them to
    do it right now....

    --
    Christian Hougardy [MS MVP XP]
    Johannesburg - South Africa

    Christian Hougardy [MVP], May 13, 2005
  6. Yes, same known issue.

    And as I have stated before, this has been brought up internally and it
    will be worked on.

    Joseph Conway [MSFT], May 13, 2005
  7. Ewwww, thats sick.

    Andre Da Costa, May 14, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgTHV0aGVy?=

    DKI Guest

    Why the phrase is sick admitably it is a phrase often used and is the more
    polite way of saying get a move on.

    DKI, May 15, 2005