    VISIT ME ONLINE AT: http://peterparsnip.blogspot.com/

    "Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with
    the rod, he shall not die." -- Proverbs 23:13 (AV)
    Vicar Peter Parsnip, Jul 30, 2004

  2. Vicar Peter Parsnip

    Carol Guest

    MY THUMB HAS BEEN STINKY FOR WEEKS!

    Carol, Jul 31, 2004

  3. I was weeding my herb garden...my fingers smell delicious!

    Gene Palmiter, Jul 31, 2004
  4. Vicar Peter Parsnip

    Carol Guest

    weeding your herb garden eh?? Nudge nudge, wink wink!

    Carol, Jul 31, 2004
  5. Vicar Peter Parsnip

    Rob Parry Guest

    Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote in message
    <-vegetables>...

    >This could be the subject of my next essay...
    >
    >"What do your fingers smell of, and what does it say about you?"

    My fingers smell of tobacco, I smoke.

    Excruciatingly dull but true!

    --
    Rob
    Rob Parry, Jul 31, 2004
  6. Vicar Peter Parsnip

    Tinkerbell Guest

    Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
    > This could be the subject of my next essay...
    >
    > "What do your fingers smell of, and what does it say about you?"

    *Sniffs* My fingers smell of butterflies. It's not unpleasant, but it's
    not an everyday smell I suppose.

    --

    Tinkerbell
    Tinkerbell, Jul 31, 2004
  7. Vicar Peter Parsnip

    Morlock Guest

    Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:

    > This could be the subject of my next essay...
    >
    > "What do your fingers smell of, and what does it say about you?"

    Cheese, Butter and Brinjal pickle, due to the cheese and brinjal pickle
    sandwich, and skunk [not the small, stinky mammal kind].
    Morlock, Jul 31, 2004
  8. Be still! and revere Rob Parry, who blessed us with their presence on 31
    Jul 2004...

    > Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote in message
    > <-vegetables>...
    >
    >>This could be the subject of my next essay...
    >>
    >>"What do your fingers smell of, and what does it say about you?"

    > My fingers smell of tobacco, I smoke.
    >
    > Excruciatingly dull but true!

    It's the kind of thing Brian might tell us!

    Vicar Peter Parsnip, Jul 31, 2004
  9. Be still! and revere Tinkerbell, who blessed us with their presence on 31
    Jul 2004...

    > Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
    >> This could be the subject of my next essay...
    >>
    >> "What do your fingers smell of, and what does it say about you?"

    > *Sniffs* My fingers smell of butterflies. It's not unpleasant, but it's
    > not an everyday smell I suppose.

    How would you describe a butterfly smell?

    Vicar Peter Parsnip, Jul 31, 2004
  10. Vicar Peter Parsnip

    Cookie Guest

    go@fish (Vicar Peter Parsnip) wrote
    > "What do your fingers smell of,

    Vanilla and coco-butter.

    > and what does it say about you?

    That I have spent countless hours in the plantations, with the sun beating
    upon on my shoulders, causing pain like the lash of the whip I'll be
    thrashed with if I don't make today's market quota.

    Or... that I wash and moisturise.
    Cookie, Jul 31, 2004
  11. Vicar Peter Parsnip

    Mr Pounder Guest

    > Be still! and revere Tinkerbell, who blessed us with their presence on 31
    > Jul 2004...
    >
    > > Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
    > >> This could be the subject of my next essay...
    > >>
    > >> "What do your fingers smell of, and what does it say about you?"

    > > *Sniffs* My fingers smell of butterflies. It's not unpleasant, but it's
    > > not an everyday smell I suppose.

    > How would you describe a butterfly smell?

    Freedom?

    Mr Pounder

    Mr Pounder, Jul 31, 2004
  12. Vicar Peter Parsnip

    Carol Guest

    I'm a gynocologist, and my finger smells like petrolium jelly.
    Oh well, I guess it is better than smelling like fish.

    Carol, Jul 31, 2004
  13. Be still! and revere Carol, who blessed us with their presence on 31 Jul
    2004...

    > I'm a gynocologist, and my finger smells like petrolium jelly.
    > Oh well, I guess it is better than smelling like fish.

    Hang on, didn't you tell us that your thumb has been stinky for years?

    Vicar Peter Parsnip, Jul 31, 2004
  14. Be still! and revere Dave Lear, who blessed us with their presence on 31
    Jul 2004...

    > In message
    > "Vicar Peter Parsnip" wrote
    >
    >> > I'm a gynocologist, and my finger smells like petrolium jelly.
    >> > Oh well, I guess it is better than smelling like fish.

    >> Hang on, didn't you tell us that your thumb has been stinky for years?

    > Well, she has to put her thumbs somewhere whilst her fingers are doing
    > the internal exams, I guess.

    But surely then he fingers would smell, and not her thumb?

    Vicar Peter Parsnip, Jul 31, 2004
  15. Vicar Peter Parsnip

    Carol Guest

    My fingers and thumb go in different places, like picking up a sixpack

    Carol, Jul 31, 2004
  16. Vicar Peter Parsnip

    Super PMD Guest

    Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
    > This could be the subject of my next essay...
    >
    > "What do your fingers smell of, and what does it say about you?"

    Tuna, never you mind.

    --

    PMD
    Super PMD, Jul 31, 2004
  17. Vicar Peter Parsnip

    Tinkerbell Guest

    Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
    > Be still! and revere Tinkerbell, who blessed us with their presence on 31
    > Jul 2004...
    >

    >>Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
    >>
    >>>This could be the subject of my next essay...
    >>>
    >>>"What do your fingers smell of, and what does it say about you?"

    >>*Sniffs* My fingers smell of butterflies. It's not unpleasant, but it's
    >>not an everyday smell I suppose.

    > How would you describe a butterfly smell?

    I've washed my hands since then *goes and sniffs a butterfly* Kind of a
    mixture of pollen/flowers, dust and a bit of...hmm, maybe a kind of damp
    cat smell, but very faint.

    --

    Tinkerbell
    Tinkerbell, Jul 31, 2004
  18. Vicar Peter Parsnip

    Tinkerbell Guest

    Mr Pounder wrote:

    > "Vicar Peter Parsnip" <go@fish> wrote in message
    >
    >>Be still! and revere Tinkerbell, who blessed us with their presence on 31
    >>Jul 2004...

    >>>*Sniffs* My fingers smell of butterflies. It's not unpleasant, but it's
    >>>not an everyday smell I suppose.

    >>How would you describe a butterfly smell?

    > Freedom?
    >
    > Mr Pounder

    This butterfly doesn't have freedom, he's disabled :eek:(

    --

    Tinkerbell
    Tinkerbell, Jul 31, 2004
  19. Vicar Peter Parsnip

    Tinkerbell Guest

    Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:

    > Be still! and revere Dave Lear, who blessed us with their presence on 31
    > Jul 2004...
    >

    >>In message
    >>"Vicar Peter Parsnip" wrote

    >>>Hang on, didn't you tell us that your thumb has been stinky for years?

    >>Well, she has to put her thumbs somewhere whilst her fingers are doing
    >>the internal exams, I guess.

    > But surely then he fingers would smell, and not her thumb?

    You're not thinking this through to it's logical conclusion.

    --

    Tinkerbell
    Tinkerbell, Jul 31, 2004
  20. Vicar Peter Parsnip

    Tinkerbell Guest

    Super PMD wrote:

    > Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
    >
    >> This could be the subject of my next essay...
    >>
    >> "What do your fingers smell of, and what does it say about you?"
    >>

    > Tuna, never you mind.

    It wasn't me then ;o)

    --

    Tinkerbell