Finding you MCSE Certification #

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?VG9t?=, Aug 16, 2005.

  1. How do you find your certification #? I passed all the tests, but do not have
    a copy of the certificate any longer.

    =?Utf-8?B?VG9t?=, Aug 16, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?VG9t?=

    Techie Guest

    Earth to Tom, how the hell can you be a MCSE if you can not answer this
    simple question? You must be a troll looking for a beating

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP # 21

    Techie, Aug 16, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?VG9t?=

    Consultant Guest

    it's in your rectum

    Consultant, Aug 16, 2005
  4. I'm sure that guy stan would love to help you find it (see dudes!/cool it
    worked...)

    bet he's been in an as$ or two. out with the j0bby jabber
    --
    m0rk

    =?Utf-8?B?bTByaw==?=, Aug 16, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?VG9t?=

    Ben Smith Guest

    Ben Smith, Aug 17, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?VG9t?=

    stan Guest

    When you find your MCSE, can you send me a colour photocopy, or even better
    can you send me a scan of it. My buddie chuck sez that it it is about 300
    dpi, then the quality should look real. I cant wait to get my certificate!

    stan
    ______________________________
    MCNGP#69
    mcngp.com
    I'm joining the group dood.

    stan, Aug 17, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?VG9t?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    "stan" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > stan
    > ______________________________
    ><unearned cert snipped>
    > mcngp.com
    > I'm joining the group dood.

    You are not an MCNGP. You have to be invited and that ain't happenin'.

    You may end up with the dubious honor of Lamer of the Week though.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Aug 17, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?VG9t?=

    CBIC Guest

    stan wrote:
    > When you find your MCSE, can you send me a colour photocopy, or even
    > better can you send me a scan of it. My buddie chuck sez that it it
    > is about 300 dpi, then the quality should look real. I cant wait to
    > get my certificate!

    Just don't send it a .bmp. It only confuses it. BTW stop signing your posts
    as if you are MCNGP. You are a butt-plug.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Aug 17, 2005
  9. =?Utf-8?B?VG9t?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Spark plug?

    Jtyc, Aug 17, 2005
  10. =?Utf-8?B?VG9t?=

    CBIC Guest

    Jtyc wrote:
    > Spark plug?

    If that's what he's into, who am I to judge?

    CBIC, Aug 17, 2005
  11. =?Utf-8?B?VG9t?=

    Consultant Guest

    butt plug

    Consultant, Aug 17, 2005
  12. =?Utf-8?B?VG9t?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Jtyc <> rambled:

    > Spark plug?

    Oh dear lord, not this again.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    When a girl walks in with a itty bitty waist and a round thing in your
    face, you get www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Aug 17, 2005
  13. =?Utf-8?B?VG9t?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > butt plug

    What kind of spark plug?

    Jtyc, Aug 17, 2005
  14. =?Utf-8?B?VG9t?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > Oh dear lord, not this again.

    You know you want it.

    Jtyc, Aug 17, 2005
  15. =?Utf-8?B?VG9t?=

    CBIC Guest

    Jtyc wrote:
    >> butt plug

    > What kind of spark plug?

    If he wants to stick a Delco Platinum up his a$$ that's his business.

    CBIC, Aug 17, 2005
  16. =?Utf-8?B?VG9t?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > If he wants to stick a Delco Platinum up his a$$ that's his business.

    Splitfire.

    Jtyc, Aug 17, 2005
  17. =?Utf-8?B?VG9t?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:26:03 -0700, Tom <Tom
    @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >How do you find your certification #? I passed all the tests, but do not have
    >a copy of the certificate any longer.

    www.oracle.com/mcse

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Aug 18, 2005
  18. =?Utf-8?B?VG9t?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >it's in your rectum

    how far up though? Please be more specific in the future.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Aug 18, 2005