    Malc Guest

    Can anyone tell me where toolbar setting are saved so that i can save /
    revcover them?

    Malc, Jul 11, 2004

  2. Malc

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jul 11, 2004

  3. Malc

    Malc Guest

    thanks for that

    however i can't find any reference to tolbars in the doc referenced let
    alone where the toolbar filea are located.

    Can anyone offer further help?

    Malc, Jul 11, 2004
  4. Malc

    °Mike° Guest

    Oh, dear! You'd NEVER be able to follow the
    instructions, if I gave them to you.

    On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 19:51:44 +0100, in
    <40f18e43$0$7803$>
    Malc scrawled: