    How do I achieve this?

    Thanks,

    Heidi

    Heidi Manway, Jan 19, 2007

  2. Heidi Manway wrote:
    > Hi I want to contact the owner of a certain website I have tried
    > emailing them through their Official Form Email to no avail,I need to
    > get hold of the website adminstration so the can pass the message on
    >
    > How do I achieve this?

    http://www.google.com/search?q=whois

    By way of an example:
> [...]

    > database through the use of electronic processes that are high-volume and
    > automated except as reasonably necessary to register domain names or
    > modify existing registrations; the Data in VeriSign Global Registry
    > Services' ("VeriSign") Whois database is provided by VeriSign for
    > information purposes only, and to assist persons in obtaining information
    > about or related to a domain name registration record. VeriSign does not
    > guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a Whois query, you agree to abide
    > by the following terms of use: You agree that you may use this Data only
    > for lawful purposes and that under no circumstances will you use this Data
    > to: (1) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass
    > unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations via e-mail, telephone,
    > or facsimile; or (2) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes
    > that apply to VeriSign (or its computer systems). The compilation,
    > repackaging, dissemination or other use of this Data is expressly
    > prohibited without the prior written consent of VeriSign. You agree not to
    > use electronic processes that are automated and high-volume to access or
    > query the Whois database except as reasonably necessary to register
    > domain names or modify existing registrations. VeriSign reserves the right
    > to restrict your access to the Whois database in its sole discretion to ensure
    > operational stability. VeriSign may restrict or terminate your access to the
    > Whois database for failure to abide by these terms of use. VeriSign
    > reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.
    >
    > The Registry database contains ONLY .COM, .NET, .EDU domains and
    > Registrars.
    > The data contained in GoDaddy.com, Inc.'s WhoIs database,
    > while believed by the company to be reliable, is provided "as is"
    > with no guarantee or warranties regarding its accuracy. This
    > information is provided for the sole purpose of assisting you
    > in obtaining information about domain name registration records.
    > Any use of this data for any other purpose is expressly forbidden without the prior written
    > permission of GoDaddy.com, Inc. By submitting an inquiry,
    > you agree to these terms of usage and limitations of warranty. In particular,
    > you agree not to use this data to allow, enable, or otherwise make possible,
    > dissemination or collection of this data, in part or in its entirety, for any
    > purpose, such as the transmission of unsolicited advertising and
    > and solicitations of any kind, including spam. You further agree
    > not to use this data to enable high volume, automated or robotic electronic
    > processes designed to collect or compile this data for any purpose,
    > including mining this data for your own personal or commercial purposes.
    >
    > Please note: the registrant of the domain name is specified
    > in the "registrant" field. In most cases, GoDaddy.com, Inc.
    > is not the registrant of domain names listed in this database.

    Notice that the address field appears somewhat unreal.

    Mark Robinson, Jan 19, 2007

  3. Heidi Manway

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Heidi Manway wrote:
    > Hi I want to contact the owner of a certain website I have tried
    > emailing them through their Official Form Email to no avail,I need to
    > get hold of the website adminstration so the can pass the message on
    >
    > How do I achieve this?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Heidi

    Dear Heidi,

    I'm ignoring you. Go away. Stop emailing me. If I wanted to reply to your
    stupid email, I would have already done so.

    Sincerely,
    The Administrator

    WhzzKdd, Jan 19, 2007
  4. Heidi Manway

    DJ Spider Guest

    WhzzKdd wrote:
    > Heidi Manway wrote:
    >> Hi I want to contact the owner of a certain website I have tried
    >> emailing them through their Official Form Email to no avail,I need to
    >> get hold of the website adminstration so the can pass the message on
    >>
    >> How do I achieve this?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> Heidi

    > Dear Heidi,
    >
    > I'm ignoring you. Go away. Stop emailing me. If I wanted to reply to your
    > stupid email, I would have already done so.
    >
    > Sincerely,
    > The Administrator

    Thunderbird is an amazing email and news client! I have just blocked
    heidi with an email filter, if she posts again it will go straight into
    the delete folder! Whoo Hoo!

    --

    Don't forget to take out THETRASH !

    Do you need a Disco? Or would you like to sing to the World?
    (or at least Ireland!) Visit http://www.kastlekaraoke.com for all
    your Disco and Karaoke party needs.

    DJ Spider, Jan 19, 2007
  5. Heidi Manway wrote:
    > Hi I want to contact the owner of a certain website I have tried
    > emailing them through their Official Form Email to no avail,I need to
    > get hold of the website adminstration so the can pass the message on
    >
    > How do I achieve this?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Heidi

    Why is this cross-posted to ie.comp and nz.comp ?

    Des O'Donoghue, Jan 19, 2007
  6. Heidi Manway

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 13:42:59 +0000, Des O'Donoghue
    <> wrote:

    >Why is this cross-posted to ie.comp and nz.comp ?

    Because the OP is an idiot.

    Plain and simple.

    Evan Platt, Jan 19, 2007
  7. Heidi Manway

    WhzzKdd Guest

    DJ Spider wrote:
    > WhzzKdd wrote:
    >> Heidi Manway wrote:
    >>> Hi I want to contact the owner of a certain website I have tried
    >>> emailing them through their Official Form Email to no avail,I need
    >>> to get hold of the website adminstration so the can pass the
    >>> message on How do I achieve this?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks,
    >>>
    >>> Heidi

    >> Dear Heidi,
    >>
    >> I'm ignoring you. Go away. Stop emailing me. If I wanted to reply to
    >> your stupid email, I would have already done so.
    >>
    >> Sincerely,
    >> The Administrator
    >>

    > Thunderbird is an amazing email and news client! I have just blocked
    > heidi with an email filter, if she posts again it will go straight
    > into the delete folder! Whoo Hoo!

    Yup - she's very close to gaining access to my looney bin as well.

    WhzzKdd, Jan 19, 2007
  8. Heidi Manway

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Jan 19, 2007
  9. Heidi Manway

    jasen Guest

    On 2007-01-19, Heidi Manway <> wrote:
    > Hi I want to contact the owner of a certain website I have tried
    > emailing them through their Official Form Email to no avail,I need to
    > get hold of the website adminstration so the can pass the message on
    >
    > How do I achieve this?

    a service called whois.

    do a whois request on the domain name, and the IP address.

    --

    Bye.
    Jasen

    jasen, Jan 19, 2007
  10. Heidi Manway

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 11:26:11 -0800, "WhzzKdd"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Yup - she's very close to gaining access to my looney bin as well.

    > Heidi OWNS the friggin looney bin.
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/groups?lnk=hpsg&q=

    <BEG>

    WhzzKdd, Jan 20, 2007