    Jack Guest

    Where can I find the right driver for Hitachi DVD-rom gd-2500 , using the
    windows 2000 pro system?

    Jack, Jul 31, 2004

  2. Jack

    GeeMan Guest

    Here is a link to the driver
    http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=125988
    This is the generic driver for all hitachi drives. Says WinXP but works with
    all Win Versions.
    You will need to sign up for the site hosting the download but its free,
    takes 2 mins and has absolutely every driver you could ever possibly need.

    Good Luck

    GeeMan, Jul 31, 2004

  3. Jack

    Avenger© Guest

    On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 21:25:55 GMT, "Jack" <> wrote:

    >Where can I find the right driver for Hitachi DVD-rom gd-2500 , using the
    >windows 2000 pro system?

    (watch link doesn't wrap)
    http://www.google.com.au/search?q=H...ivers&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google Search&meta=

    Google search returns over 1,300 hits. Remember Google is your
    Friend!!!
    --
    Avenger©

    "Put the CAT out to reply"
    *I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*

    Avenger©, Jul 31, 2004