    such as those containing pictures or documents.)

    Right now, unless I'm told the names I can't find out what is available.
    Since I do work at night, I can't be calling people for infomation.

    kathyO, Mar 20, 2006

  2. When in My Network Places you should see 'Entire Network' or 'View Workgroup
    Computers'. You will see 'Microsoft Windows Network' if you are in a domain
    environment under 'Entire network'.
    This should then display the workgroups available to you and the machines in
    them.
    By clicking on the machines you will see the resources that machine is
    sharing.
    This 'browser' service that keeps this list up to date can be a little
    unreliable and take time to generate.
    --
    Dan Williams [MCSE]
    Imex Technical Services

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFuIFdpbGxpYW1z?=, Mar 20, 2006