    David Guest

    How do I find out if a colleague really has an mcse 2003,
    if I don't know his mcp number. Is there a search site?
    David, Oct 19, 2004

  2. >How do I find out if a colleague really has an mcse 2003,
    >if I don't know his mcp number.

    beat the sh*t out of 'em until he/she tells you what their number is.
    If he/she won't tell you, cut their ear off and pour petrol (not
    diesel) over 'em.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2004

  3. David

    molsonexpert Guest

    > >How do I find out if a colleague really has an mcse 2003,
    > >if I don't know his mcp number.

    > beat the sh*t out of 'em until he/she tells you what their number is.
    > If he/she won't tell you, cut their ear off and pour petrol (not
    > diesel) over 'em.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Clowns to the left of me
    Jokers to the right
    Here I am
    Stuck in the middle with you.

    steve.
    molsonexpert, Oct 19, 2004
  4. >Clowns to the left of me
    >Jokers to the right
    >Here I am
    >Stuck in the middle with you.

    great film.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2004
  5. David

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    David wrote:
    > How do I find out if a colleague really has an mcse 2003,
    > if I don't know his mcp number. Is there a search site?

    ask him where all the best braindumps are located on the web?

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    "Good lord, it's beer Friday again!"
    Rowdy Yates, Oct 19, 2004
  6. David

    =meanoldman= Guest

    I'll never get that image out of my head.

    =meanoldman=, Oct 19, 2004
  7. David

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "David" <> said
    in news:1e6d01c4b5c7$b965ea80$:

    > How do I find out if a colleague really has an mcse 2003,
    > if I don't know his mcp number. Is there a search site?

    you don't need a site to find this out. see if he has dozens of women
    hanging off him, all of them entranced by his shiny MCSE lapel pin. I
    have to keep mine at home just so I can manuever the streets...

    Also, in the winter you can find an MCSE removing the ice from his
    windshield with his handy MCP ice scraper card.

    or you could follow Klines instructions and beat the bergeezers out of
    him till he AT LEAAST gives you the magic codes to use at
    www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/transcripts.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 19, 2004
  8. David

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    gave new meaning to the world "gasoline alley".

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 19, 2004
  9. >I
    >have to keep mine at home just so I can manuever the streets...

    Utter bullsh*t.

    Your missus won't let your wear it since that little escapade last
    year, period.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2004
  10. David

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> said in

    > Your missus won't let your wear it since that little escapade last
    > year, period.

    'strue....sadly I'm only allowed to wear the pin in the bedroom on Saturday
    nights...that's her fantasy night, and she has this thing for the pin....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 19, 2004