Finding PAL DVD

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Watty, Aug 3, 2003.

  1. Watty

    Watty Guest

    Ive tried Googling and dozens of sites (blackstar, Amazon included).

    I can't find Hallmark's Arabian Nights on DVD PAL.

    I can find it on NTSC DVD (not interested) and VHS PAL (Not interested).

    Buying mail order I only want DVD PAL offical prints (no bootlegs, no
    NTSC, no VHS).

    My player is Region Free. But region 2 preferred.

    My can't find list in *DVD* and *PAL* includes in order of importance

    Arabian Nights (Hallmark miniseries, not the Italian one)
    The Women in White (BBC)

    Other stuff of interest.
    All of Babylon 5 except one Film (I have a lot of played once VHS
    commercial of the series.

    Clash of Titans
    Jason & The Argonaghts (I can't speel)
    One Milion Years BC (Yes its impossible)

    I DONT WANT NTSC (any flavour), VHS (Any flavour), Laser Disc, VCD or
    bootlegs.

    Only offical PAL DVD pressings.

    (I know how and could convert NTSC DVD or NTSC VHS to PAL, but not
    interested in that either).

    I guess I should order the Hallmark Dune PAL DVD before it goes out of
    print too.

    --
    Watty
    IRELAND

    Watty, Aug 3, 2003

  2. Watty

    ML-78 Guest

    > My player is Region Free. But region 2 preferred.

    If you're just looking for PAL image, it doesn't matter if it's region 0 or 2.

    > Arabian Nights (Hallmark miniseries, not the Italian one)
    > The Women in White (BBC)

    These doesn't seem to be available, at least not if those are the correct
    titles.

    > Clash of Titans

    Not yet available in Europe.

    http://www.bensons-world.co.uk/dvd/products/5/7000000052382.asp

    > One Milion Years BC (Yes its impossible)

    http://www.bensons-world.co.uk/dvd/products/7/7000000071339.asp

    ML-78

    ML-78, Aug 3, 2003