Finding out your MCP number on Microsoft website

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?U2hvbGx5YWM=?=, Jun 14, 2006.

  1. I havent taken a test in a while and dont know what my MCP # is. How would I
    find that information?
    =?Utf-8?B?U2hvbGx5YWM=?=, Jun 14, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U2hvbGx5YWM=?=

    Consultant Guest

    ill rent you mine
    a1s1s1f1u1c1k1e1r

    Consultant, Jun 14, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?U2hvbGx5YWM=?=

    Consultant Guest

    ill rent you mine
    a1s1s1f1u1c1k1e1r

    Consultant, Jun 14, 2006
  4. I will rent your Granny.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2hvbGx5YWM=?=, Jun 14, 2006
  5. I will rent your Granny.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2hvbGx5YWM=?=, Jun 14, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?U2hvbGx5YWM=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?U2hvbGx5YWM=?=
    <> say in

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - "What's the point of the story?" Aesop exclaimed morally.
    Neil, Jun 15, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?U2hvbGx5YWM=?=

    Neil, Jun 15, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?U2hvbGx5YWM=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Shollyac wrote:
    > I havent taken a test in a while and dont know what my MCP # is. How would I
    > find that information?

    Well, if you can login to the MCP member site with your Passport /
    Windows Live account, then you need to go to the "View My..." ->
    Transcript page, where you can see your MCP ID.
    Cerebrus, Jun 15, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?U2hvbGx5YWM=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Cerebrus, Jun 15, 2006
  10. Hi, if you kept copies of your exam scores it will be on there also.
    --
    ~~MCP~~MCDST~~Working on MCSE~~

    =?Utf-8?B?SGFpcmJhbGw1Ng==?=, Jun 15, 2006
  11. Hi, if you kept copies of your exam scores it will be on there also.
    --
    ~~MCP~~MCDST~~Working on MCSE~~

    =?Utf-8?B?SGFpcmJhbGw1Ng==?=, Jun 15, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?U2hvbGx5YWM=?=

    Consultant Guest

    ok, how much?

    Consultant, Jun 15, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?U2hvbGx5YWM=?=

    Consultant Guest

    ok, how much?

    Consultant, Jun 15, 2006
  14. Phone them up. It's what i did this morning. Although i think it helps it
    you have one of your score sheets from an exam as it has your registration
    number on it, and helps them find your mcp number.

    Cheers,
    Kristian

    Kristian Davies, Jun 15, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?U2hvbGx5YWM=?=

    mrcgyss

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Certification ID numbers needed for my A+ & MCP

    How can I find my A+ certification ID number & MCP certification number?

    I went to Maric College, from October 2005 to May 2006
    took both exams & pass! Did received a A+ certification ID card, in the mail did not received anything for my MCP, should i have?

    My wallet was stolen, back in December 2006, where i kept my A+ certification ID card, how can i obtain a replacement card?

    Thank you!
    Mrcgyss
    mrcgyss, Aug 18, 2007
  17. =?Utf-8?B?U2hvbGx5YWM=?=