    film about a snowman. Anyone know where this is located on the Region 2 dvd
    as not at the start of the film (havn't been through the extra's disc yet)

    Anyone know how to access the easter eggs on this film, where they are?

    Nick, Mar 3, 2004

  2. Nick

    Cheg Guest

    http://www.eeggs.com/tree/8365.html

    --
    Alex

    cheg_uevara"AT"hotmail"DOT"com

    King of Ellipsisville...

    "Nick" <> wrote in message
    news:c250sm$1js$...
    > When I saw this film in the cinema it had a "short" cartoon before the

    main

    Cheg, Mar 3, 2004

  3. Nick

    Mike Kohary Guest

    "Nick" <> wrote in message
    > When I saw this film in the cinema it had a "short" cartoon before the

    main
    > film about a snowman. Anyone know where this is located on the Region 2

    dvd
    > as not at the start of the film (havn't been through the extra's disc yet)

    On the R1 disc, it's in the special features somewhere, rather than playing
    before the movie. I presume the same is true for R2.

    Mike

    Mike Kohary, Mar 3, 2004
  4. Nick

    Nick Guest

    Wish they would leave things as they are in the cinema for example the
    Snowman clip plays just before the film as in the cinema. With all this "pan
    and scan" losing a lot of the picture compared to widescreen they really do
    alter our films.

    Nick, Mar 4, 2004
  5. On Thu, 4 Mar 2004, Nick wrote:

    > Wish they would leave things as they are in the cinema for example the
    > Snowman clip plays just before the film as in the cinema. With all this "pan
    > and scan" losing a lot of the picture compared to widescreen they really do
    > alter our films.

    Not to mention the breast reduction surgery.

    swac
    Feeling a little deflated.

    Stephen Cooke, Mar 4, 2004
  6. Nick

    Mike Kohary Guest

    "Nick" <> wrote in message
    > Wish they would leave things as they are in the cinema for example the
    > Snowman clip plays just before the film as in the cinema. With all this

    "pan
    > and scan" losing a lot of the picture compared to widescreen they really

    do
    > alter our films.

    Well, the snowman bit isn't actually a part of the movie - it was just a
    short that played in front of it in the theater. But sure, I wouldn't mind
    an option to play any shorts on the disc and the movie immediately after -
    it could easily be done with seamless branching.

    Mike

    Mike Kohary, Mar 7, 2004