    I used to be able to do this.

    Thank you

    Geopelia
    geopelia, Jun 3, 2005

  2. geopelia

    jils Guest

    do you mean in outlook express?
    i think it's something like View/Current View/View replies to my messages

    browse around the view menu, it's there somewhere.
    i used to know, but i use thunderbird now instead of outlook express.

    jils, Jun 3, 2005

  3. geopelia

    geopelia Guest

    "jils" <> wrote in message
    > do you mean in outlook express?
    > i think it's something like View/Current View/View replies to my messages
    >
    > browse around the view menu, it's there somewhere.
    > i used to know, but i use thunderbird now instead of outlook express.

    Thanks, that was it. I'm trying to get things back where they were and
    reinstalling stuff.

    Geopelia

    geopelia, Jun 3, 2005