    mac adress from a 3com network card if its not written on
    it

    thanks

    harryph, May 5, 2004

  2. harryph

    Hired Goon Guest

    "harryph" <> wrote in message
    news:86ed01c43295$b9e38c70$...
    > qick question what is the qiuckest/easiest way to get the
    > mac adress from a 3com network card if its not written on
    > it
    >
    > thanks

    ipconfig /all

    Hired Goon, May 5, 2004

  3. harryph

    harryph Guest

    what about for a network printer

    harryph, May 5, 2004
  4. harryph

    Hired Goon Guest

    "harryph" <> wrote in message
    > what about for a network printer

    Depends on the printer but all the ones I have in my office have a http
    admin tool that if you log into will have the information. You should also
    be able to print it using the printers test page (not the windows test
    page).

    Hired Goon, May 5, 2004
  5. harryph

    harryph Guest

    yep thanks got the test page fine thanks should have
    figured that one out myself soory for being lazzy

    in

    harryph, May 5, 2004
  6. harryph

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "harryph" <> wrote in news:86ed01c43295
    $b9e38c70$:

    > qick question what is the qiuckest/easiest way to get the
    > mac adress from a 3com network card if its not written on
    > it
    >
    > thanks

    ping and arp.

    or if not connected, get "3linkid.exe" from 3com site

    geez, i hope you ain't an MCSE....:-(

    Rowdy Yates
    --
    "the man who tried and failed miserably"

    Rowdy Yates, May 5, 2004
  7. harryph

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Hired Goon" <> wrote in news:OeKF9lpMEHA.2824
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > "harryph" <> wrote in message
    >> qick question what is the qiuckest/easiest way to get the
    >> mac adress from a 3com network card if its not written on
    >> it
    >>
    >> thanks

    > ipconfig /all

    i assumed there was no os on the box....

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, May 5, 2004
  8. harryph

    harryph Guest

    no not as yep, but hopefully one day. Going for 70-290
    this Friday but think will put it off till Monday for the
    extra couple of days study and last minute pointers for me

    harryph, May 5, 2004
  9. harryph

    Gameboy Guest

    Thanks for apologizing for being lazy. Thanks for not
    telling us to shove it.

    Gameboy, May 5, 2004
  10. =?Utf-8?B?UkVH?=, May 6, 2004
  11. harryph

    Neil Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?UkVH?= <> wrote in

    > http://www.apple.com/

    nyuk, nyuk, nyuk...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 6, 2004
  12. harryph

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, May 6, 2004
  13. harryph

    Guest Guest

    thank you for thanking me for thanking you

    Guest, May 6, 2004