    Hi all.... Using Thunderbird. Is there a way to search for messages that
    I have labeled using the label feature?

    Newfdog

    Newfdog, Mar 10, 2005

  2. Newfdog

    Big Will Guest

    Newfdog wrote:
    > Hi all.... Using Thunderbird. Is there a way to search for messages that
    > I have labeled using the label feature?
    >
    > Newfdog

    Yes. If you click the small box all the way over on the right of your
    collum names (subject, sender, etc) then you can select it to display a
    label colum. Then it's just a matter of clicking on the label colum to
    sort it the way you'd like it.

    Reards,

    Will

    Big Will, Mar 10, 2005

  3. Newfdog

    Travis Evans Guest

    On 03/10/2005 01:10 PM, Newfdog wrote:
    > Hi all.... Using Thunderbird. Is there a way to search for messages that
    > I have labeled using the label feature?

    If you're viewing the messages in a folder, you can use the drop-down
    list at the top of the message list to select the name of a label and
    have it display only messages with that label.

    When using Edit > Find > Search Messages, you should be able to pull
    down the list and select "label," and select which label you want to
    search for.

    --
    Travis
    [The email address on this post is valid, but may change from time to

    Travis Evans, Mar 10, 2005
  4. Newfdog

    Newfdog Guest

    Newfdog wrote:
    > Hi all.... Using Thunderbird. Is there a way to search for messages that
    > I have labeled using the label feature?
    >
    > Newfdog

    Thanks Guys.

    Newfdog