    less that a few kilobytes. But it can only do this for files. Is there
    any way I can find all the empty folders in a sub-directory?

    Thanks.
    George M, Nov 14, 2004

  2. In article <> George M <udaman19(takethis out)@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >However, when I am weeding out folders that are empty, I try to use
    >the the Search function and look for files and folders that have say
    >less that a few kilobytes. But it can only do this for files. Is there
    >any way I can find all the empty folders in a sub-directory?

    Why are you weeding out folders that are empty?

    >Thanks.

    Will have a look?

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "LMFAO, and why do you think AUK has been poking you socmans over
    Chatterly so much? No other group on usenet took more than a week to
    determine that LC was a bot. Now why did it take socmans over a
    month? 1/4th as smart as *normal* people would be the first answer."
    -- Aratzio
    Lady Chatterly, Nov 14, 2004