    they don't have any XP64 Pro drivers for any of their wireless products yet.
    Same with Netgear.

    Thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?V2FycmVuIFo=?=, Jun 2, 2005

  2. Duplicate posting, see my reply in 64 bit NG.
    --
    Cari
    (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

    Cari \(MS-MVP\), Jun 2, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?V2FycmVuIFo=?=

    jwh20 Guest

    I did find this list of RT2500 based cards which have x64 drivers from
    Ralink. Unfortunately, I've not located one of these retail yet.
    jwh20, Jun 8, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?V2FycmVuIFo=?=

    jwh20 Guest

    jwh20, Jun 8, 2005