    seem to apply to the DIR 300.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated.

    DD

    DD, Jun 27, 2009

  2. DD

    DD Guest

    Frankster wrote:

    > "DD" <> wrote in message
    >> How can I find the Network Key for my D-Link DIR 300 Wireless Router?
    >> There are plenty of suggestions on the net for finding but they do not
    >> seem to apply to the DIR 300.
    >> Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    >>
    >> DD

    > Why not reset it (push the reset button) and reconfigure it with a key
    > of your choice?
    >
    > -Frank

    I thought of that but it would be at the end of my computer abilities
    and involve me in a lot of reading before I would dare fiddle with what
    is already working fine on the other computers! I found out that D-Link
    have a 24/7 helpdesk so I did what I should have done in the first
    place, I rang them and they were very helpful,I had the key in no time!
    It was a matter of not being familiar with the terminology and the way
    it was configured.

    Thank you for finding the time to answer...

    DD

    DD, Jun 28, 2009

  3. DD

    robatmyhouse

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Log in to your DIR-300 (usually by typing 192.168.0.1 into your browser). You will need to know the username and password for your router to access it.
    Then click the 'setup' tab.
    Then 'wireless setup' on the left.
    Then click 'manual wireless setup' at the bottom.
    Scroll down and you should be able to see the value of the current network key.
    Dont make any changes, dont save anything, just log out of the router by clicking 'logout' from menu on the left.

    robatmyhouse, Sep 22, 2009