  1. nate

    nate Guest

    how do you find the song you want

    nate, Apr 9, 2004

  2. ICee

    ICee Guest

    ICee, Apr 9, 2004

  3. Ionizer

    Ionizer Guest

    "nate" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > how do you find the song you want

    Please be more specific when you post a question. I "sort of" think I know
    what you're asking, but then again not really. Grabbing tunes and movies
    and software from the binaries groups is a blast, and some of us here can
    help you get the most out of the experience. But if you are unwilling to
    help us help you by posting articulate questions using full sentences which
    detail the software and circumstances, you'll be out of luck.

    Hope that helps,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Apr 9, 2004
  4. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Apr 9, 2004
  5. PuddleNuts

    PuddleNuts Guest

    PuddleNuts, Apr 9, 2004
  6. Iceman

    Iceman Guest

    Iceman, Apr 9, 2004
  7. SgtMinor

    SgtMinor Guest

    nate wrote:

    > how do you find the song you want

    Go to the record store and hum a bit of it for the clerk.

    SgtMinor, Apr 9, 2004
  8. Millimeter

    Millimeter Guest

    On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 13:35:30 -0400, SgtMinor
    <> wrote:

    >nate wrote:
    >>
    >> how do you find the song you want

    >Go to the record store and hum a bit of it for the clerk.

    You watchin bundy re-runs?
    M-M-Him.

    Millimeter, Apr 9, 2004
  9. SgtMinor

    SgtMinor Guest

    Millimeter wrote:

    > On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 13:35:30 -0400, SgtMinor
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >nate wrote:
    > >>
    > >> how do you find the song you want

    > >Go to the record store and hum a bit of it for the clerk.

    > You watchin bundy re-runs?
    > M-M-Him.

    Gotta love that Al.

    --
    "If you want something fixed right, get an ugly guy to do it." -- Al
    Bundy

    SgtMinor, Apr 10, 2004
  10. gangle

    gangle Guest

    "PuddleNuts" wrote
    > Boomer wrote:
    > > "nate" wrote in
    > >

    > >>how do you find the song you want

    > > In the refrigerator?
    > >
    > > And you might try a music store for 'songs'.
    > >
    > > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    > > http://home.satx.rr.com/badour/html/post.html
    > > http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#asking

    > If it truly is a dong you're looking for, try:
    >
    > http://www.sextoys.com/imafag/upmyass.html

    Boomer never indicated she was interested in a dong.
    Your answer might have made some sense if it had
    directed to the OP. Jesus H. Christ.

    gangle, Apr 10, 2004
  11. Millimeter

    Millimeter Guest

    On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 19:43:01 -0400, SgtMinor
    <> wrote:

    >Millimeter wrote:
    >>
    >> On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 13:35:30 -0400, SgtMinor
    >> <> wrote:

    >> >Go to the record store and hum a bit of it for the clerk.

    >> You watchin bundy re-runs?
    >> M-M-Him.

    >Gotta love that Al.

    If you can't find him handsome, find him handy. Red Green.

    Millimeter, Apr 10, 2004
  12. anthonyberet

    anthonyberet Guest

    anthonyberet, Apr 11, 2004