FIND OUT THE BEST VOIP COMPANY FOR INTERNACIONAL CALLS

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by luisj@voipcallred.com, Mar 2, 2007.

  1. Guest

    I'm pleassed to present you, VOIPCALLRED this company has excellent
    prices that we are going to show you below:

    Limitless plans to USA and NARROW CANYON 29.90 $us
    Limitless plans to 32 Countries 49.50 $us

    The best prices in having called by prepago some examples:

    Spain fixes 0.016 $us
    Cellular Spain 0.125 $us
    Argentina Fixes 0.015 $us
    Argentina Mobil 0.15 $us
    Brazil 0.032 $us
    Brazil Mobile 0.148 $us
    Bolivia Fixes 0.057 $us
    Bolivia Mobile 0.13 $us
    Fixed Peru 0.0206 $us
    Peru 0.155 $us
    Canada from 0.012 $us
    Chile 0.017 $us
    Chile Mobile 0.15 $us
    Colombia 0.0305 $us
    Colombia MObile 0.896 $us

    Billing for all the countries of 30/30

    Download the lower rates from our own webpage www.voipcallred.net, for
    each purchase you make, we give 25%, but it has more than enough your
    purchase, we also give you a softphone for your pc.

    Oportunity to build up your own one white Voip lines with the best
    prices at whole world.

    Voipcallred belongs to ahatelcom international carrier,it has been 4
    years in the international market of world routes.

    Don't wait, contact with us, attention personalized for each client,
    support 24/7 hrs with answer records.

    Callshop free for users callcenter or of booths or of centers of
    calls.

    For each bill we give you an I number United States free free.

    If you refer us a client we gift you 10% of their purchase, gonna find
    facilities like this neither in the sky...

    Contact you with me to MSN or Mail:

    Sales Manager voipcallred

    , Mar 2, 2007