    Can anyone tell me how I can add the "find in this page" function to my
    toolbar permanently ?

    Thanks

    Me, Nov 24, 2005

  2. Me

    WSP Guest

    Me wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Can anyone tell me how I can add the "find in this page" function to my
    > toolbar permanently ?
    >
    > Thanks

    I presume since you're asking that it's not there in the menu bar under
    Edit..., nor as Alt+F. Or are you asking for a button to be added to a
    tool bar?

    As far as I know it's a native resident in Firefox and in
    Mozilla/Seamonkey Suite.

    Any more details ... what program are you using?

    WSP, Nov 24, 2005

  3. Me

    Me Guest

    Sorry