Find great deals on Canon 20D

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by leo, Sep 25, 2004.

  1. leo

    leo Guest

    leo, Sep 25, 2004

  2. leo

    Chuck Guest

    thats pretty much the regular price btw ...

    Chuck, Sep 25, 2004

  3. leo

    Tony Guest

    Tony, Sep 25, 2004
  4. leo

    S. Guest

    I just put Leo on my blocked senders list.

    S.

    S., Sep 26, 2004
  5. leo

    Tony Guest

    Thanks heaps. If you don't complain to his advertisers he will just keep
    doing it, and simply change his posting address every few days. You aren't
    helping anyone - not even yourself.

    Tony, Sep 26, 2004