    is asking every day.

    Greetings from Costa Rica!

    -E

    Edgardo, May 13, 2005

  2. Edgardo

    Guest Guest

    I saw your post on making 70's on the assessment tests.
    That is what I made so I might not be to far behind you.
    70-306 coming up. Would make appointment to day but
    putting it off.

    Costa Rica...I have been there, thought about moving when
    I had money but I don't like massive changes.

    305 for next thursday,
    >im taking advantage of the 2nd Free Microsoft exam

    promotion, just in case
    >something goes wrong, i'll tell you the result asap.
    >
    >Thanks for all the information i've got from these posts

    and for the time
    >that you've spent explaning stuff that people like, me

    (it's my 1st exam)

    Guest, May 16, 2005

  3. Edgardo

    Edgardo Guest

    Hello Gavs, well i've decided to go for it, and in two days i'll be in the
    hot chair in my first exam, im not nervous, but , still studying and taking
    practice exams, i see you are in the same situation, so i encourage you to
    go and take microsoft 2nd try free promotion.

    Good Luck!

    -Ed

    Edgardo, May 17, 2005