    current system from my SATA I drive. Does the transfer wizard work from x64
    to x64?
    Bet Charlie will be happy to never have this problem posted here again. :)
    John Barnes, Aug 25, 2005

  2. well, it's not that it won't ever be posted again. Just not by you. Which
    does make me happy, I assure you. I'm glad it's fixed and working!

    Now, FSTW -- x64 to x64? Works as well as it ever does and you don't need to
    download any updated ones, the one included in x64 Edition is just fine.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 26, 2005

  3. John Barnes

    John Barnes Guest

    Thanks. Guess if they get the firewall thing fixed, the Nforce4 chip will
    finally live up to its advertising.

    John Barnes, Aug 26, 2005
  4. count me not holding my breath.

    --