Finally: VANISHING POINT

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Mr. Moody, Dec 4, 2003.

  1. Mr. Moody

    Mr. Moody Guest

    Fox has finally announced the granddaddy of all car chase movies, which I've
    been waiting for 5 years to get my hands on, for Feb 3:

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00013RC8O/mrmoodsdvdcove

    Includes director commentary but no mention of the legendary extended
    version/deleted footage, anyone have any details on this?

    The list of movies I want that still aren't out on DVD is getting really short
    lately. A bunch of classic catalog titles have come out this year. Aside from
    the biggie Star Wars trilogy, it's tough to think of many. Here's a few though:

    El Cid (Disney)(what happened to this?)
    Wild At Heart (Who owns? Universal?)
    Robinson Crusoe on Mars (Paramount)
    Crazy People (Paramount)
    Beverly Hillbillies (Fox)

    -Mr.Moody-Remove the don't like spam to mail
    The best DVDs ever created:
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/r...ath=tg/listmania/list-browse/-/1DI9N74554UWW/
    Mr. Moody, Dec 4, 2003

  2. Cool!
    I've been waiting for this one too, what the hell took so long?
    Was there a problem with music clearances or something?

    Mr. Moody <> wrote in

    henry_krinkle, Dec 5, 2003

  3. Mr. Moody

    Mr. Moody Guest

    Mr. Moody, Dec 5, 2003
  4. Mr. Moody

    mazinz Guest

    and if they do change it you can always (if you can play it) go for the region
    2 releases in the Uk (pal) and in Japan (NTSC)
    mazinz, Dec 6, 2003