    got it to work with my laptop, but it works and that is all I needed. There
    must have been a few bad setup versions on the internet that I used. They
    kept giving me uncompress ion errors. Thanks again Ray Donzdorf
    donzdorf, Aug 30, 2007

  2. donzdorf

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 10:51:39 -0400, "donzdorf"
    <> wrote:

    >To all those who were trying to help me, many THANKS!!!
    >
    >Real Player and Vista does work, I installed beta version 11 after many
    >downloads from various websites.
    >It was one of the most frustrating installs in recent memory. Only after I
    >upgraded one of my desktops to Vista and installed real player was I
    >convinced that real player does work with vista. I still don't know how I
    >got it to work with my laptop, but it works and that is all I needed. There
    >must have been a few bad setup versions on the internet that I used. They
    >kept giving me uncompress ion errors. Thanks again Ray Donzdorf

    My sincere condolences.

    I would NEVER install Real Player on anyone's system.

    Well, except for a few people I REALLY hate.
    Evan Platt, Aug 30, 2007

  3. donzdorf

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 10:51:39 -0400, donzdorf wrote:

    No need to SHOUT or start another thread.

    >To all those who were trying to help me, many THANKS!!!
    >
    >Real Player and Vista does work, I installed beta version 11 after many
    >downloads from various websites.
    >It was one of the most frustrating installs in recent memory. Only after I

    <snip>

    Me
    why?, Aug 30, 2007
  4. donzdorf

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 10:51:39 -0400, "donzdorf"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>To all those who were trying to help me, many THANKS!!!
    >>
    >>Real Player and Vista does work, I installed beta version 11 after many
    >>downloads from various websites.
    >>It was one of the most frustrating installs in recent memory. Only after I
    >>upgraded one of my desktops to Vista and installed real player was I
    >>convinced that real player does work with vista. I still don't know how I
    >>got it to work with my laptop, but it works and that is all I needed.
    >>There
    >>must have been a few bad setup versions on the internet that I used. They
    >>kept giving me uncompress ion errors. Thanks again Ray Donzdorf

    > My sincere condolences.
    >
    > I would NEVER install Real Player on anyone's system.
    >
    > Well, except for a few people I REALLY hate.

    Agreed.

    Although I did sign up for NFL games on live Internet broadcast so when the
    game I want to see isn't televised, I can get streaming audio. That comes
    from RealPlayer. So I installed Real Alternative (on Vista) instead.
    WhzzKdd, Aug 30, 2007
  5. donzdorf

    Plato Guest

    donzdorf wrote:

    > To all those who were trying to help me, many THANKS!!!
    >
    > Real Player and Vista does work, I installed beta version 11 after many
    > downloads from various websites.
    > It was one of the most frustrating installs in recent memory. Only after I
    > upgraded one of my desktops to Vista and installed real player was I
    > convinced that real player does work with vista. I still don't know how I
    > got it to work with my laptop, but it works and that is all I needed. There
    > must have been a few bad setup versions on the internet that I used. They
    > kept giving me uncompress ion errors. Thanks again Ray Donzdorf

    Real Player seems to be in a suicide loop.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Aug 31, 2007