  1. Finally completed my last MCSE test 70-297...crashed on me TWICE, GO
    PROMETRIC!

    Took me about 10 months to complete all my tests.

    Michael Gossett, Jan 26, 2008

  2. "Michael Gossett" <> wrote in message

    > Finally completed my last MCSE test 70-297...crashed on me TWICE, GO
    > PROMETRIC!
    >
    > Took me about 10 months to complete all my tests.

    Hey I got a question... First congrats. Secondly, I tested on Prometric
    for the first time in 4 years yesterday and wanted to know it my
    experience is something to be expected in the future. When answering
    radio button (single answer questions), if my mouse came close to the
    radio button it would select that answer without me clicking on it. This
    really is a problem. Also, on 2 occasions my cursor would shoot up to
    the right or left hand corner of the page without movement from me. I am
    not blaming this on Prometric as of now, because I am not sure if this
    is was a PC issue or exam software issue. Thoughts?

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 26, 2008

  3. Michael Gossett

    Bill Hileman Guest

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > "Michael Gossett" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Finally completed my last MCSE test 70-297...crashed on me TWICE, GO
    >> PROMETRIC!
    >>
    >> Took me about 10 months to complete all my tests.

    > Hey I got a question... First congrats. Secondly, I tested on Prometric
    > for the first time in 4 years yesterday and wanted to know it my
    > experience is something to be expected in the future. When answering radio
    > button (single answer questions), if my mouse came close to the radio
    > button it would select that answer without me clicking on it. This really
    > is a problem. Also, on 2 occasions my cursor would shoot up to the right
    > or left hand corner of the page without movement from me. I am not blaming
    > this on Prometric as of now, because I am not sure if this is was a PC
    > issue or exam software issue. Thoughts?

    Dude... that was me via RDP -trying- to get you to click the right answers!

    Sheesh... you just can't help some people.

    Bill Hileman, Jan 26, 2008
  4. Sweet!

    Congratulations.

    MG

    Mostly Gizzards, Jan 26, 2008
  5. PC issue...I have never encountered that one.

    Michael Gossett, Jan 26, 2008
  6. "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in message

    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    > > "Michael Gossett" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >> Finally completed my last MCSE test 70-297...crashed on me TWICE, GO
    > >> PROMETRIC!
    > >>
    > >> Took me about 10 months to complete all my tests.

    > > Hey I got a question... First congrats. Secondly, I tested on Prometric
    > > for the first time in 4 years yesterday and wanted to know it my
    > > experience is something to be expected in the future. When answering radio
    > > button (single answer questions), if my mouse came close to the radio
    > > button it would select that answer without me clicking on it. This really
    > > is a problem. Also, on 2 occasions my cursor would shoot up to the right
    > > or left hand corner of the page without movement from me. I am not blaming
    > > this on Prometric as of now, because I am not sure if this is was a PC
    > > issue or exam software issue. Thoughts?

    > Dude... that was me via RDP -trying- to get you to click the right answers!
    >
    > Sheesh... you just can't help some people.

    Walked into that one...

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 26, 2008
  7. Lol...

    That's a new way I never thought someone could cheat. Install VNC or the
    like...have someone in another office click your answers...

    Michael Gossett, Jan 26, 2008
  8. "Michael Gossett" <> wrote in message

    > Lol...
    >
    > That's a new way I never thought someone could cheat. Install VNC or the
    > like...have someone in another office click your answers...
    >

    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    > > "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >> "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote
    > >> in
    > >> message news:...

    > >> Dude... that was me via RDP -trying- to get you to click the right
    > >> answers!
    > >>
    > >> Sheesh... you just can't help some people.

    > > Walked into that one...
    > >
    > > --
    > > Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    > > CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com/
    > > Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    > > microsoft.public.certification.exam.security

    Sadly enough, I would imagine it happens all the time.

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 26, 2008
  9. Michael Gossett

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]"
    <> say in news:#Hezi#GYIHA.4684
    @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    > Sadly enough, I would imagine it happens all the time.

    maybe in India.

    - AAcckk!! II''mm iinn hhaallff dduupplleexx!!

    Neil, Jan 28, 2008
  10. Why is it always India's fault what about China!?

    Michael Gossett, Jan 28, 2008
  11. Michael Gossett

    Bill Hileman Guest

    > Why is it always India's fault what about China!?

    Your performance in "An Officer and a Gentleman" was teh shiznit.

    Bill Hileman, Jan 28, 2008
  12. "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in message

    > "Michael Gossett" <> wrote in message
    > > Why is it always India's fault what about China!?

    > Your performance in "An Officer and a Gentleman" was teh shiznit.

    That was Louis Gossett Jr.! This is Michael Gossett... You know, the
    musician: http://www.michaelgossett.com/

    Regardless, "I want your D.O.R., Mayo"

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 29, 2008
  13. HE R TEH COPY!

    I R REAL!

    Michael Gossett, Jan 30, 2008
  14. Michael Gossett

    PAJ Guest

    On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:14:43 -0800, "Michael Gossett"
    <> wrote:

    >Finally completed my last MCSE test 70-297...crashed on me TWICE, GO
    >PROMETRIC!

    Congrats but count yourself lucky you are able to take the exam.
    I have been trying to schedule an exam with them for months.

    My local (fairly) exam centres appear in the list when I choose MS
    exams. Get to the last hurdle and a message appears that says "We're
    sorry. We couldn't find any Exam Dates based on the selections you've
    made." This is before I get to choose a date, so I guess the centres I
    choose do not offer these exams. WTF, why put them in the list then??
    They are a crock of S&%T.

    None of these problems existed with PearsonVUE.

    Email them and get a scripted reply every time telling me to try what I
    have just told them I have already done.

    Well I have given up even trying to take any more exams.

    Their website was designed by dyslexic, drunk, imbecilic retards.

    Those that I read about that have managed to take the exams have all had
    problems with the sims crashing.

    Everyone inv loved with them is a great big stinking, steaming turd.

    In case anyone has any doubt. I don't like Prometric.

    Apart from all that they are just great.

    PAJ, Jan 30, 2008
  15. Call the exam center :)

    Michael Gossett, Feb 4, 2008