    procrastinate like I did before. :)

    --
    Mike
    Mike, Jun 26, 2004

  2. Mike

    Me2 Guest

    Congrats!

    Good Luck!

    From your fellow Pro... One exam left for me to go.

    Ralph Page
    MBA, CMBA, MCAD .Net, MCDBA 2000, MCSE 2000, CCNA
    "Every man is born into the world to do something unique and something
    distinctive,
    and if he or she does not do it, it will never be done."
    -- Dr. Benjamin E. Mays

    Me2, Jun 27, 2004

  3. Mike

    Guest Guest

    I previously passed all the C# .NET exams and received my
    MCAD .NET. I just passed the 70-229 and am hoping to take
    the 70-300 in a few days. Of all the exams I've passed
    the 70-229 was the hardest. I was not a SQL expert though
    I had written some C++ that used MFC & ODBC to populate
    and query a SQL DB.

    The .NET exams are not easy but if you can pass the 70-
    229 then you will be able to learn the .NET stuff plus
    the SQL knowledge will help you with ADO.NET which is a
    big part of all the .NET exams.

    Good luck!

    Guest, Jul 2, 2004
  4. Mike

    TomTom Guest

    Where do people get the idea that 70-229 needs to be taken and passed by the
    end of June?
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdotnet.asp does not
    indicate anything like that.

    TomTom, Jul 10, 2004
  5. >Where do people get the idea that 70-229 needs to be taken and passed by the
    >end of June?

    because they are stupid?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 17, 2004