    http://www.ramusa.org/
    Cash for *who*?
    http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/
    §ñühw¤£f, Feb 18, 2010

  2. §ñühw¤£f

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The §ñühw¤£f Post:
    > It was because they set the bar too *high*...so they lowered it just enough so
    > the science-challenged among you could easily understand how things work in Our
    > Amazing Atmosphere :)
    >
    > http://www.globalchange.gov/resources/educators/climate-literacy
    >
    > And fyi, I'm available to help you with any "big words" you still don't
    > understand.

    Climate Science and global warming is very easy to understand, even
    the big words. "Be sure to put a jacket on when you go out, it's
    cold outside".

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Feb 18, 2010

  3. §ñühw¤£f

    Clot Guest

    OldGringo38 wrote:
    > , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    > Two Cents To The §ñühw¤£f Post:
    >> It was because they set the bar too *high*...so they lowered it just
    >> enough so the science-challenged among you could easily understand
    >> how things work in Our Amazing Atmosphere :)
    >>
    >> http://www.globalchange.gov/resources/educators/climate-literacy
    >>
    >> And fyi, I'm available to help you with any "big words" you still
    >> don't understand.
    >>

    > Climate Science and global warming is very easy to understand, even
    > the big words. "Be sure to put a jacket on when you go out, it's
    > cold outside".

    When in your dotage and waving goodbye to the grand children, do advise them
    to put on their lifejackets. When you pop out to the shopping centre/ bar
    this evening, wear you coat?

    I'll get mine....

    No offence meant from your nym by the way!
    Clot, Feb 18, 2010
  4. §ñühw¤£f

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Clot Post:
    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >> Two Cents To The §ñühw¤£f Post:
    >>> It was because they set the bar too *high*...so they lowered it just
    >>> enough so the science-challenged among you could easily understand
    >>> how things work in Our Amazing Atmosphere :)
    >>>
    >>> http://www.globalchange.gov/resources/educators/climate-literacy
    >>>
    >>> And fyi, I'm available to help you with any "big words" you still
    >>> don't understand.
    >>>

    >> Climate Science and global warming is very easy to understand, even
    >> the big words. "Be sure to put a jacket on when you go out, it's
    >> cold outside".

    > When in your dotage and waving goodbye to the grand children, do advise them
    > to put on their lifejackets. When you pop out to the shopping centre/ bar
    > this evening, wear you coat?
    >
    > I'll get mine....
    >
    > No offence meant from your nym by the way!

    HOW Fun !!!

    OldGringo38, Feb 18, 2010
  5. §ñühw¤£f

    Clot Guest

    OldGringo38 wrote:
    > , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    > Two Cents To The Clot Post:
    >> OldGringo38 wrote:
    >>> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added
    >>> My Two Cents To The §ñühw¤£f Post:

    >>> Climate Science and global warming is very easy to understand, even
    >>> the big words. "Be sure to put a jacket on when you go out, it's
    >>> cold outside".

    >> When in your dotage and waving goodbye to the grand children, do
    >> advise them to put on their lifejackets. When you pop out to the
    >> shopping centre/ bar this evening, wear you coat?
    >>
    >> I'll get mine....
    >>
    >> No offence meant from your nym by the way!
    >>

    > HOW Fun !!!

    Glad you enjoyed.
    Clot, Feb 19, 2010