    linear test today.

    Does anyone know how long it takes to get your certificate from Comptia?
    Someone told me they send you alot of neat stuff.

    frank spizzirri, Nov 26, 2003

  2. frank spizzirri

    gop Guest

    are you saying that as I havent had a chance to take my A+ core linear yet
    Im going to have to take the test that has 80 questions with 2003
    objectives?

    I have passed the A+ O/S but not the A+ hardware

    gop, Nov 26, 2003

  3. frank spizzirri

    John Smith Guest

    yes I'm pretty sure you will now have to take the 2003 Core Hardware

    John Smith, Nov 27, 2003