    or Vista Ultimate?

    Thanks for the feedback,

    - NuTs
    Nut Cracker, Jan 25, 2007

  2. Look at the differences between Business and Ultimate and make your decision
    based on that. Also, if you go with business, you can do a simple, online,
    upgrade at any point.

    Business: No NFS, no SUA, no BitLocker, no MCE stuff. No ultimate extras.
    Probably others I've forgotten.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 25, 2007

  3. Nut Cracker

    NuTCrAcKeR Guest

    with the exception of NFS and MCE (media enter crapola?) ... I dont have
    that stuff now, so i wont miss it. I neither have, nor need MCE junk ... Im
    an xp-pro user for like, uhm ...4 years now? hardcore business user to
    support business environments.

    is that a vote for Business ?

    - NuTs

    NuTCrAcKeR, Jan 25, 2007
  4. Depends. For me, BitLocker is worth the upgrade all in itself. (and Texas
    Hold-em ain't all that bad either!)

    MCE - don't need no MCE, thanks. I have my TiVo.

    NFS (and SUA) - must haves. The one thing I've SERIOUSLY missed in XP x64
    was no Korn Shell and no NFS.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 25, 2007