    Time for a celebratory beer or several :)

    --
    Chris M.
    Chris M, May 15, 2009

  2. Chris M

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    Chris M wrote:
    > I haven't been on this newsgroup for years, but I used to come here
    > when I was studying for my MCSA.
    >
    > Finally, after 'forgetting' to study for about three years, I
    > successfully passed 70-297 today (second attempt) and achieved MCSE
    > status :D
    >
    > So I now have MCDST, MCSA, MCSE, MCTS:ISA 2006 and CCNA.
    >
    > Time for a celebratory beer or several :)

    WOOT! Way to go, Chris! Long time no hear... look me up on FaceBook. (Or
    did I already beg for that via e-mail?)
    FrisbeeĀ®, May 16, 2009

  3. Chris M

    Russ Guest

    What are you doing with all of these certs?

    Russ, Jun 18, 2009
  4. Chris M

    Jtyc Guest

    > What are you doing with all of these certs?

    Cert envy?
    Jtyc, Jun 18, 2009
  5. Chris M

    Chris M Guest

    Russ wrote:
    > What are you doing with all of these certs?

    Apart from improving my CV, widening my knowledge and increasing my salary?

    :)

    Chris M, Jun 19, 2009