finally block does not complete normally

Discussion in 'Software' started by mahi mewara, Nov 18, 2011.

  1. mahi mewara

    mahi mewara

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    In Eclipse. When I put cursor on finally block " { " paranthesis I am gettting warning "finally block does not complete normally".Please put your suggestions how i can remove this warning? Thanks in Advance friends :adore:

    public PayHistHldr[] getPaymentInfo(String login,
    String account)
    {
    BusinessObjectManager bom = BusinessObjectManager.getInstance();
    UserInfo user = null;
    try
    {
    user= (UserInfo) bom.getBusinessObject(CommonConstant.USERINFO_BO);
    return getPaymentInfo(login, account,
    user.getBillerType(login, account),null);
    }
    catch (Exception e)
    {
    e.printStackTrace();
    return null;
    }
    finally
    {
    if (user != null)
    bom.releaseBusinessObject(CommonConstant.USERINFO_BO,
    (Object) user);
    return null;
    }
    }