FINALLY AN E-BAY INSTRUCTORS E-BOOK THAT IS WORTH READING!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ed, Oct 31, 2006.

  1. ed

    ed Guest

    Hello, I would to take a moment and ask you, Have you ever thought
    about selling on E-bay? Turn that stuff laying around the house into
    case that you need now? How about marketing the whole world with your
    item for cents? Stop listing in local newspapers and only marketing
    your local area! We have been "POWERSELLERS" on the bay for years and
    have a exciting NEW E-Book to share with everyone, called "PROVEN
    METHODS". It even comes with free tech support and takes you by the
    hand walking you though starting a sell to ending, very easy to read
    and enjoyable too! check it out...
    http://www.drbestbuys.com


    --
    Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
     
    ed, Oct 31, 2006
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. ed

    Guest

    On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 15:44:21 -0600, ed <> wrote:

    >Hello,


    FOAD,

    >I would to take a moment and ask you,


    Huh?


    >Have you ever thought about selling on E-bay?


    I do, assmonkey.

    >Turn that stuff laying around the house into case that you need now?


    Huh?


    >How about marketing the whole world with your item for cents?


    How about playing in traffic?

    >Stop listing in local newspapers and only marketing
    >your local area!


    Stop breathing.

    >We have been "POWERSELLERS" on the bay for years and
    >have a exciting NEW E-Book to share with everyone, called "PROVEN
    >METHODS". It even comes with free tech support and takes you by the
    >hand walking you though starting a sell to ending, very easy to read
    >and enjoyable too! check it out...


    Spam Fodder:

     
    , Oct 31, 2006
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. ed

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 15:44:21 -0600, ed <> wrote:

    >Hello, I would to take a moment and ask you, Have you ever thought
    >about selling on E-bay? Turn that stuff laying around the house into
    >case that you need now? How about marketing the whole world with your
    >item for cents? Stop listing in local newspapers and only marketing
    >your local area! We have been "POWERSELLERS" on the bay for years and
    >have a exciting NEW E-Book to share with everyone, called "PROVEN
    >METHODS". It even comes with free tech support and takes you by the
    >hand walking you though starting a sell to ending, very easy to read
    >and enjoyable too! check it out...


    Your spelling and grammar reak of a 3rd world education.
     
    Evan Platt, Oct 31, 2006
    #3
  4. ed

    Scraggy Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:

    >
    > Your spelling and grammar reak of a 3rd world education.



    FYI

    Reak (n)

    1. A rush
    2. A prank
    --
    I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as
    members. Groucho Marx
     
    Scraggy, Nov 1, 2006
    #4
  5. ed

    Mikey Guest

    ed wrote:

    > Hello, I would to take a moment and ask you, Have you ever thought
    > about selling on E-bay? Turn that stuff laying around the house into
    > case that you need now? How about marketing the whole world with your
    > item for cents? Stop listing in local newspapers and only marketing
    > your local area! We have been "POWERSELLERS" on the bay for years and
    > have a exciting NEW E-Book to share with everyone, called "PROVEN
    > METHODS". It even comes with free tech support and takes you by the
    > hand walking you though starting a sell to ending, very easy to read
    > and enjoyable too! check it out...
    > http://www.drbestbuys.com
    >
    >
    > --
    > Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


    All your base are belong to us.
     
    Mikey, Nov 1, 2006
    #5
  6. ed

    Null Guest

    Scraggy wrote:
    > Evan Platt wrote:
    >
    >>
    >> Your spelling and grammar reak of a 3rd world education.

    >
    >
    > FYI
    >
    > Reak (n)
    >
    > 1. A rush
    > 2. A prank


    Skitt's law at work.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skitt's_law

    --
    To punish me for my contempt for authority, fate made me an authority
    myself.

    Albert Einstein
     
    Null, Nov 1, 2006
    #6
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Mcploppy ©
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    313
    Paul Heslop
    Aug 2, 2003
  2. DVD ROM not reading DVDs but reading CDs

    , May 22, 2006, in forum: Computer Information
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    709
  3. Worth Reading

    , Apr 27, 2007, in forum: Cisco
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    360
  4. Worth Reading

    , Apr 27, 2007, in forum: Cisco
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    378
  5. Bruce
    Replies:
    8
    Views:
    486
    John Turco
    Aug 30, 2010
Loading...

Share This Page