    Not too much Office questions ...

    /me so happy ...

    On to the next !! 70-290 here I come !

    Michel Vaillant, Jul 12, 2005

  2. Michel Vaillant

    Micah Guest

    "Michel Vaillant" wrote:

    > Just passed my 70-272 today so I'm an official MCDST.
    > Took it 2 weeks after my 271, but studied a few days for it. I didn't expect
    > to pass the test since I only read like 1/3d of the MS Press book and did
    > the MeasureUp practice test online a few times (70% of study time was
    > yesterday between job interviews till 2 o'clock at night).
    >
    > Not too much Office questions ...
    >
    > /me so happy ...
    >
    > On to the next !! 70-290 here I come !

    Congratulations!!!! Are you going to stick around to provide insight and
    tips for those of us who are going to take the exam? How about exam 70-270,
    should be easy to pass also.

    Micah, Jul 12, 2005

  3. Sure I'm gonna stick around!

    70-270 will be my last (first 290 & 291) cause another XP exam would kill me
    .... studying the second was a lot harder (not the material but the will to
    study) cause everything seems the same .. it feels like almost no new things
    are learned.
    Server 2003 will be a refreshing study time : ) I hope ...

    Michel Vaillant, Jul 12, 2005
  4. Michel Vaillant

    bob Guest

    Congratulations on your MCDST!!

    That's a good strategy you got for studying 70-290 next. I feel the same
    way.

    bob

    bob, Jul 12, 2005
  5. Michel Vaillant

    Micah Guest

    "Michel Vaillant" wrote:

    > Sure I'm gonna stick around!
    >
    > 70-270 will be my last (first 290 & 291) cause another XP exam would kill me
    > .... studying the second was a lot harder (not the material but the will to
    > study) cause everything seems the same .. it feels like almost no new things
    > are learned.
    > Server 2003 will be a refreshing study time : ) I hope ...

    Yes, I agree.
    I''l take my 70-270 and 70-271 within weeks of each so the material is
    fresh. Then the 70-272. I'll focus on the MCAD afterwards.

    Well, good luck to you and hope you are offered a position.

    Micah, Jul 13, 2005
  6. Michel Vaillant

    Shailesh Guest

    "Micah" <> wrote in message

    > "Michel Vaillant" wrote:
    >
    >> Just passed my 70-272 today so I'm an official MCDST.
    >> Took it 2 weeks after my 271, but studied a few days for it. I didn't
    >> expect
    >> to pass the test since I only read like 1/3d of the MS Press book and did
    >> the MeasureUp practice test online a few times (70% of study time was
    >> yesterday between job interviews till 2 o'clock at night).
    >>
    >> Not too much Office questions ...
    >>
    >> /me so happy ...
    >>
    >> On to the next !! 70-290 here I come !
    >>

    > Congratulations!!!! Are you going to stick around to provide insight and
    > tips for those of us who are going to take the exam? How about exam
    > 70-270,
    > should be easy to pass also.

    Yeah i definitely agree with you studying for 70-272 is really hard (not the
    material). I passed 70-271 on may 29 with 93%. more than one month has
    passed already and i had completed ms press + exam cram but still i have a
    feeling that i am missing something. Many things are similar. Very less new
    stuff. I feel i have an empty brain reading 70-272. Do i expect more
    questuions from outlook?

    Shailesh, Jul 14, 2005
  7. You'd better just take your test ... it's a lot easier than it feels when
    studying. A lot of the questions are really practical things which you
    already could have done in the past or are verry logical. There wheren't a
    lot of Office questions for me, so not too much Outlook. Some general mail
    things, some security, ... and SP2. I didn't study SP2 at all and there
    where some questions about it :)

    My advice, take it exam! If you scored that well in last exam, and you've
    been studying for a while ... most things will go fine with the help of some
    logics and most things you've read keep somewhere wandering around in your
    head.
    I registered with the 2nd Shot promo code so I thought I'd better give it a
    try :) and it paid of.

    Grtz

    Michel Vaillant, Jul 14, 2005