    with anything yet.

    I kind of got fed up with finale, after i started receiving
    compatibility issues when re-introducing my old sheet music.
    Demolitio, Apr 30, 2007

  2. Demolitio

    thanatoid Guest

    Demolitio <> wrote in
    news::

    > I was wondering if any of you have come across any free
    > alternatives to the sheet music authoring software finale
    > notepad, that can read *.mus files, for windows or Linux?
    > been looking for awhile but haven't come up with anything
    > yet.
    >
    > I kind of got fed up with finale, after i started receiving
    > compatibility issues when re-introducing my old sheet
    > music.

    This is a RATHER obscure subject. I strongly suggest researching
    whether there are /perhaps/ some music-composition-related
    newsgroups in existence.

    thanatoid, Apr 30, 2007

  3. Demolitio

    Frosty Guest

    On 30 Apr 2007 22:46:31 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk thanatoid
    <>, intended to write something intelligible,
    but instead wrote :

    >Demolitio <> wrote in
    >
    >> I was wondering if any of you have come across any free
    >> alternatives to the sheet music authoring software finale
    >> notepad, that can read *.mus files, for windows or Linux?
    >> been looking for awhile but haven't come up with anything
    >> yet.
    >>
    >> I kind of got fed up with finale, after i started receiving
    >> compatibility issues when re-introducing my old sheet
    >> music.
    >>

    >This is a RATHER obscure subject. I strongly suggest researching
    >whether there are /perhaps/ some music-composition-related
    >newsgroups in existence.

    I was surprised to find at least three ng's related to sheet music.
    Who'da thunkit?
    Frosty, May 1, 2007
  4. Demolitio

    thanatoid Guest

    Frosty <> wrote in

    > On 30 Apr 2007 22:46:31 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > thanatoid <>, intended to write
    > something intelligible, but instead wrote :
    >
    >>Demolitio <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> I was wondering if any of you have come across any free
    >>> alternatives to the sheet music authoring software finale
    >>> notepad, that can read *.mus files, for windows or Linux?
    >>> been looking for awhile but haven't come up with anything
    >>> yet.
    >>>
    >>> I kind of got fed up with finale, after i started
    >>> receiving compatibility issues when re-introducing my old
    >>> sheet music.
    >>>

    >>This is a RATHER obscure subject. I strongly suggest
    >>researching whether there are /perhaps/ some
    >>music-composition-related newsgroups in existence.

    > I was surprised to find at least three ng's related to
    > sheet music. Who'da thunkit?

    Astounding, isn't it?

    thanatoid, May 1, 2007