    about my final year project, so that why i am here to get some help
    from u guys i hope that u would come up with some gud and real topic of
    network security.
    Goal Guy, Dec 28, 2006

  2. Goal Guy

    Zilbandy Guest

    On 27 Dec 2006 20:45:16 -0800, "Goal Guy" <>
    wrote:

    >hello mates
    >i m student of Msc in Information Security and Computer Forensics;
    >these days i am looking for my final year project topic, i have quite
    >sufficient n gud knowledge of Networks n Security but i m so confused
    >about my final year project, so that why i am here to get some help
    >from u guys i hope that u would come up with some gud and real topic of
    >network security.

    I wouldn't worry too much about your final year project. With grammar
    like yours, you're not going to be able to write your final report
    anyway. Stay in school another year or two, and learn how to
    communicate with the "real" world. :/

    --
    Zilbandy
    Zilbandy, Dec 28, 2006

  3. Goal Guy

    Todd H. Guest

    "Goal Guy" <> writes:

    > hello mates
    > i m student of Msc in Information Security and Computer Forensics;
    > these days i am looking for my final year project topic, i have quite
    > sufficient n gud knowledge of Networks n Security but i m so confused
    > about my final year project, so that why i am here to get some help
    > from u guys i hope that u would come up with some gud and real topic of
    > network security.

    If you come up with an interesting and plausible solution to the
    botnet war, or for phishing, you'd have a winner of a topic.

    Do you use "u" "gud" and and run on sentences in all your writing?
    Please stop as it is ungodly annoying. Even usenet has lax
    requirements versus formal writing, but it also isn't the grammar hell
    of AOL instant messenger or texting on your cellphone. Find the shift
    key and the period key and use it.

    Best Regards,
    --
    Todd H.
    http://www.toddh.net/
    Todd H., Dec 28, 2006
  4. Goal Guy

    Someone Else Guest

    In Message-ID:<>,
    Zilbandy <> wrote:

    >On 27 Dec 2006 20:45:16 -0800, "Goal Guy" <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>hello mates
    >>i m student of Msc in Information Security and Computer Forensics;
    >>these days i am looking for my final year project topic, i have quite
    >>sufficient n gud knowledge of Networks n Security but i m so confused
    >>about my final year project, so that why i am here to get some help
    >>from u guys i hope that u would come up with some gud and real topic of
    >>network security.

    >I wouldn't worry too much about your final year project. With grammar
    >like yours, you're not going to be able to write your final report
    >anyway. Stay in school another year or two, and learn how to
    >communicate with the "real" world. :/

    I'm surprised you didn't also mention the incongruity of an IT
    security major posting to Usenet with an unmunged email address.
    Well, maybe he just wants to garner enough spam to do his project
    on Bayesian filtering.

    --
    First impressions are important. In an online medium, those
    impressions will be based on spelling and grammar.
    Someone Else, Dec 28, 2006
  5. From: "Goal Guy" <>

    | hello mates
    | i m student of Msc in Information Security and Computer Forensics;
    | these days i am looking for my final year project topic, i have quite
    | sufficient n gud knowledge of Networks n Security but i m so confused
    | about my final year project, so that why i am here to get some help
    | from u guys i hope that u would come up with some gud and real topic of
    | network security.

    I suggest a good English course first !

    --
    Dave