filthy old hack

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=, Mar 22, 2006.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=, Mar 22, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Loopback" <loopback@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    news:...
    > now thats funny! Here a link to a screenshot of the new mcngp website
    > (incase
    > you miss it before it's sorted). I like the new colour-scheme.

    Dude... that was uncalled-for.
    Frisbee®, Mar 22, 2006

  3. Cut to the cork? Just call me slash
    --
    LoopBack

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=, Mar 22, 2006
  4. looks to me like somebody (prolly mcngp) has been doing a little jiggery
    pokery.

    otherwise ...surely TGP has a backup, you guys do backups, right?!?
    --
    LoopBack

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=, Mar 22, 2006
  5. Re: filthy old hack - cant type:wont type

    how the hell did I hit 'k' it isn't even close to 'e'.

    Looks like I'm developing TGP syndrome. Need to stop reading this here froup.

    --
    LoopBack

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=, Mar 22, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    MitchS Guest

    > otherwise ...surely TGP has a backup, you guys do backups, right?!?

    Oh, you goldarn gone and done it now.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Mar 22, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Mar 22, 2006
  8. "Loopback" <loopback@127.0.0.1> wrote

    > now thats funny! Here a link to a screenshot of the new mcngp website
    > (incase
    > you miss it before it's sorted). I like the new colour-scheme.

    Wow! You can misuse a calculator! You are impressive!

    Here, try this one... enter 7734 into your calculator.

    Now, look at it upside down.

    That's where you can expect to spend eternity, with millions of virgins.

    They will, of course, be virgin SHEEP, but hey, they're all pink on the
    inside, right?

    Now, FYI, if indeed you did somehow manage to tweak the MCNGP website, it
    looks to me that it's all back up and running.

    Congratulations. Hereafter, you will be known as 'Marvin'.
    Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser] [7.13.86.4, Mar 22, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Bow to the jihad!

    Make your time!
    Jtyc, Mar 22, 2006
  10. "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > Bow to the jihad!
    >

    > Make your time!

    All Your Base Are Belong To Achmed!
    Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser] [7.13.86.4, Mar 22, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    Consultant Guest

    ifypfy

    Consultant, Mar 22, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> Bow to the jihad!
    >>

    >> Make your time!

    > All Your Base Are Belong To Achmed!

    PLS TO BE SENDING DUMPS FOR ACHMED

    RGS

    SANDEEP
    Frisbee®, Mar 22, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    Wow! You used your down arrow keys, then used the up arrow keys to get back
    up to the top! I'm impressed!

    Frisbee®, Mar 22, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <loopback@127.0.0.1> did
    cause the electrons to come together and form the following words:

    > now thats funny! Here a link to a screenshot of the new mcngp website
    > (incase you miss it before it's sorted). I like the new colour-scheme.

    That's nobody's business but the Turks.

    Why Istanbul was Constantinople?... that's another question.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Mar 22, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    Consultant Guest

    wont happen again

    Consultant, Mar 22, 2006
  16. Wait a minute go'dam-minute...

    You think I have the time/desire to screw about with hacking tricks? I'd
    rather eat pizza, and watch the world go by. Although, spending eternity,
    with millions of virgins, does seem like a nice idea… dakka dakka jihad

    Coming to think of it, does that mean that the religious group in question
    are fuelled by lust for an eternity of hedonism? Is it just me or would that
    constitute a major contradiction, in the religious teachings?

    Bear in mind, I know feck all.
    --
    Loopy

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=, Mar 22, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    lowdes Guest

    lowdes, Mar 22, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    Deer Loopster:

    Clue below.

    Frisbee®, Mar 22, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    Lasher Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in news:JAiUf.29878$ty4.11173
    @tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com:

    > YES That rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    > hahahahahha
    > losers!

    Like your penguin site was any better.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Mar 22, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    lowdes Guest

    The penguin site was great, you never saw it in real action.

    Lowdes
    (Most Valuable Microsoft Certified Head Asploder) == gay

    lowdes, Mar 23, 2006