    Need filters for my G3 - nothing exotic, 52 and 67mm, Haze/Sky1a and poss
    circ polariser. Nobody I've tried seems to stock these NOW.

    Anyone help?

    Bill, Aug 8, 2003

  2. Bill

    Zol. Guest

    Try eBay! Zol.

    Zol., Aug 8, 2003

  3. Bill

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 13:53:11 +0100, in rec.photo.digital "Bill"
    <> wrote:

    >Need filters for my G3 - nothing exotic, 52 and 67mm, Haze/Sky1a and poss
    >circ polariser. Nobody I've tried seems to stock these NOW.

    http://www.2filters.com
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam

    Ed Ruf, Aug 8, 2003
  4. Bill

    Bill Guest

    Yes,

    I quite agree but it hasn't happened. Have ordered from www.2filters.com -
    will see what happens.

    Meanwhile, thanks guys.

    Bill, Aug 8, 2003
  5. Michael Meissner, Aug 8, 2003
  6. Bill

    Ender W. Guest

    On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 13:53:11 +0100, "Bill"
    <> wrote:

    >Need filters for my G3 - nothing exotic, 52 and 67mm, Haze/Sky1a and poss
    >circ polariser. Nobody I've tried seems to stock these NOW.
    >
    >Anyone help?

    Just so you know, you don't need a circular polarizer with this
    camera. A linear one works fine.

    GH

    Ender W., Aug 9, 2003
  7. Bill