  1. I want to take a photo of my house and apply a filter that makes it look like a
    painting by a famous artist.
    I can't remember what the name of this filter is or even if there is one?
    Alan Mayfield, Jul 14, 2003

  2. Alan Mayfield

    Boomer Guest

    Alan Mayfield <> wrote in
    news::

    > I want to take a photo of my house and apply a filter that makes
    > it look like a painting by a famous artist.
    > I can't remember what the name of this filter is or even if there
    > is one?

    Hi
    You might want to ask over at
    comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro
    Boomer, Jul 15, 2003

  3. Alan Mayfield

    °Mike° Guest

    In PSP, you can use the 'Edge / Enhance', and then play
    around with the 'Artistic Effects / Brushstrokes'. There
    are probably dedicated filters out there, but I don't know
    of any off hand. See the kind of effects you can get by
    using the above, here:

    Original
    http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/house.jpg

    After 'Edge Enhance' and 'Brushstrokes'.
    http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/house2.jpg

    On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:06:04 -0700, in
    <>
    Alan Mayfield scrawled: