    way to get that static route advertised through EIGRP?

    Thanks!
    , Mar 3, 2006

  2. Charlie Root Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is it possible to filter route advertisements in EIGRP? I've got a
    > situation where I'd like to use 'redistrbute static', but two of the
    > static routes are default routes which I don't want advertised. Is
    > there any way to filter advertisements, and if not, is there another
    > way to get that static route advertised through EIGRP?

    For this particular situation you actually don't need filters on EIGRP
    itself. Instead 'redistribute static route-map MY_MAP' and following piece
    of config:

    ! Note 'le 1' below is very important
    ip prefix-list prefix_dflt_rt perm 0.0.0.0/0 le 1
    !
    route-map MY_MAP deny 10
    match ip address prefix prefix_dflt_rt
    route-map MY_MAP perm 20
    !

    This way default route won't be redistributed into EIGRP at all.

    Kind regards,
    iLya
    Charlie Root, Mar 3, 2006