    ==================
    www.lieverleven.be
    http://aouw.org

    Hendrik Maryns, Sep 7, 2005

  2. Hendrik Maryns

    Moz Champion Guest

    Hendrik Maryns wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is it possible to have TB automatically put mails I send in a folder
    > (subfolder of Sent or other) per addressee? E.g. if I send a mail to
    > , then that mail is stored in a folder named
    > somebody? I've been told VM has this possibility.
    >
    > H.

    Not directly, but a simple workaround exists.

    Instead of making a copy of the mail, BCC yourself a copy. Then in your
    inbox you can have filters, i.e.

    If <sender> is <youremail>
    If <To or CC> contains <address>

    Then move to folder <addressname>

    Use Match All in this case.

    A different filter for each address you wish to have folders for

    Moz Champion, Sep 8, 2005

  3. Moz Champion schreef:
    > Hendrik Maryns wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Is it possible to have TB automatically put mails I send in a folder
    >> (subfolder of Sent or other) per addressee? E.g. if I send a mail to
    >> , then that mail is stored in a folder named
    >> somebody? I've been told VM has this possibility.
    >>
    >> H.

    > Not directly, but a simple workaround exists.
    >
    > Instead of making a copy of the mail, BCC yourself a copy. Then in your
    > inbox you can have filters, i.e.
    >
    > If <sender> is <youremail>
    > If <To or CC> contains <address>
    >
    > Then move to folder <addressname>
    >
    > Use Match All in this case.
    >
    > A different filter for each address you wish to have folders for

    Indeed, but this would require q filter for each of the recipients I
    want a fodler for. Rather, I would like to have my sent mail folder to
    be sorted per recipient and, within that, in any different order. The
    only way to do that seems to have a different sent mail folder per
    person (that would not only include sent mail, but also answers from etc.)

    H.

    --
    Hendrik Maryns

    ==================
    www.lieverleven.be
    http://aouw.org

    Hendrik Maryns, Sep 8, 2005
  4. Hendrik Maryns

    VO Guest

    Hendrik Maryns wrote:
    > Moz Champion schreef:
    >
    >> Hendrik Maryns wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> Is it possible to have TB automatically put mails I send in a folder
    >>> (subfolder of Sent or other) per addressee? E.g. if I send a mail to
    >>> , then that mail is stored in a folder named
    >>> somebody? I've been told VM has this possibility.
    >>>
    >>> H.

    >> Not directly, but a simple workaround exists.
    >>
    >> Instead of making a copy of the mail, BCC yourself a copy. Then in
    >> your inbox you can have filters, i.e.
    >>
    >> If <sender> is <youremail>
    >> If <To or CC> contains <address>
    >>
    >> Then move to folder <addressname>
    >>
    >> Use Match All in this case.
    >>
    >> A different filter for each address you wish to have folders for

    > Indeed, but this would require q filter for each of the recipients I
    > want a fodler for. Rather, I would like to have my sent mail folder to
    > be sorted per recipient and, within that, in any different order. The
    > only way to do that seems to have a different sent mail folder per
    > person (that would not only include sent mail, but also answers from etc.)
    >
    > H.

    I have multiple folders. Any "sent mail" I wish to have in one of those
    folders, I just drag it from sent mail at the end of each day.

    VO, Sep 8, 2005
  5. VO schreef:
    > Hendrik Maryns wrote:
    >
    >> Moz Champion schreef:

    >>> Not directly, but a simple workaround exists.
    >>>
    >>> Instead of making a copy of the mail, BCC yourself a copy. Then in
    >>> your inbox you can have filters, i.e.
    >>>
    >>> If <sender> is <youremail>
    >>> If <To or CC> contains <address>
    >>>
    >>> Then move to folder <addressname>
    >>>
    >>> Use Match All in this case.
    >>>
    >>> A different filter for each address you wish to have folders for

    >> Indeed, but this would require q filter for each of the recipients I
    >> want a fodler for. Rather, I would like to have my sent mail folder
    >> to be sorted per recipient and, within that, in any different order.
    >> The only way to do that seems to have a different sent mail folder per
    >> person (that would not only include sent mail, but also answers from
    >> etc.)
    >>
    >> H.
    >>

    > I have multiple folders. Any "sent mail" I wish to have in one of those
    > folders, I just drag it from sent mail at the end of each day.

    I don't think my very critical colleague will be eager to do this, as it
    has been done automatically for him the last years...

    Seems like I might have a reason to try writing my own extension :-(

    --
    Hendrik Maryns

    www.lieverleven.be
    http://aouw.org