Filter log?

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Stubby, Jan 11, 2006.

  1. Stubby

    Stubby Guest

    Is the filter log kept in a file? Where? Thanks.
     
    Stubby, Jan 11, 2006
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Stubby

    Doug G Guest

    Stubby wrote:
    > Is the filter log kept in a file? Where? Thanks.


    Thunderbird 1.0.7 and Mozilla 1.7.12 use a file named filterlog.html.
    It is found in your profile's \Mail\<mail.account.name> folder.

    Default profile folder locations:
    http://www.holgermetzger.de/pdl.html
     
    Doug G, Jan 13, 2006
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Stubby

    Stubby Guest

    Doug G wrote:
    > Stubby wrote:
    >
    >> Is the filter log kept in a file? Where? Thanks.

    >
    >
    > Thunderbird 1.0.7 and Mozilla 1.7.12 use a file named filterlog.html. It
    > is found in your profile's \Mail\<mail.account.name> folder.


    I use TB 1.0.6 and can't find it. Thanks for the help, I think I'll
    want for the next release of TB to settle down and install it.
     
    Stubby, Jan 13, 2006
    #3
  4. Stubby

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Stubby wrote:
    > Doug G wrote:
    >> Stubby wrote:
    >>
    >>> Is the filter log kept in a file? Where? Thanks.

    >>
    >>
    >> Thunderbird 1.0.7 and Mozilla 1.7.12 use a file named filterlog.html.
    >> It is found in your profile's \Mail\<mail.account.name> folder.

    >
    > I use TB 1.0.6 and can't find it. Thanks for the help, I think I'll
    > want for the next release of TB to settle down and install it.


    You can't find it because the function is turned off by default and the
    file doesn't exist until the log has been turned on. Open the Message
    Filters dialogue, click the Log button and turn it on.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    http://mozilla.edmullen.net
    http://abington.edmullen.net
     
    Ed Mullen, Jan 13, 2006
    #4
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. ns
    Replies:
    6
    Views:
    711
    Jonathan
    May 18, 2005
  2. Jerry G.

    Log On Screen Changed. No More Auto-Log On.

    Jerry G., Oct 22, 2004, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    602
    Locke Nash Cole
    Oct 22, 2004
  3. john

    UV Protector filter vs. Skylight filter?

    john, Jun 26, 2004, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    8
    Views:
    21,840
  4. Ken

    to filter of not to filter

    Ken, Dec 23, 2005, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    430
  5. Stimp

    Polarising filter with UV filter?

    Stimp, Nov 15, 2006, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    23
    Views:
    997
Loading...

Share This Page