    PIX.

    Many thanks,

    , Dec 16, 2004

  2. In article <>,
    <> wrote:
    :Hi there, does anyone know how to filter ICMP timestamp request on
    :Cisco IOS router or PIX? I'm running IOS 11.3 for router and 6.2(2) for
    :pIX.

    PIX:

    For traffic -through- the PIX:

    access-list TheACLName deny icmp any any timestamp-request

    For traffic -through- the PIX:

    icmp deny 0 0 timestamp-request outside
    icmp permit 0 0 outside

    [but you probably don't really want to do that...]
    --
    Preposterous!! Where would all the calculators go?!

    Walter Roberson, Dec 16, 2004