    http://www.schneideroptics.com/info/handbook/pdf/B WHandbook_Full.pdf

    2: Hoya Filters also has a 64-page online catalog, at the following link:

    http://www.intro2020.co.uk/pdf/Hoya.pdf
    jeremy, Jul 15, 2006

  2. jeremy

    no_name Guest

    jeremy wrote:

    > I stumbled across some useful material yesterday.
    >
    > 1: A PDF online version of the 67-page B+W Filter Handbook,

    For some reason I read that as a Black and White filter handbook. It's
    useful, but it doesn't really have any info on filters for Black & White
    photography.
    no_name, Jul 16, 2006

  3. jeremy

    jeremy Guest

    "no_name" <> wrote in message
    > jeremy wrote:
    >
    >> I stumbled across some useful material yesterday.
    >>
    >> 1: A PDF online version of the 67-page B+W Filter Handbook,

    > For some reason I read that as a Black and White filter handbook. It's
    > useful, but it doesn't really have any info on filters for Black & White
    > photography.

    No I did not say "B&W," I used the well-known brand name, "B+W."

    Actually that online manual did have a section on filters that are typically
    associated with b&w.
    jeremy, Jul 16, 2006
  4. jeremy

    no_name Guest

    jeremy wrote:

    > "no_name" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>jeremy wrote:
    >>

    >>>I stumbled across some useful material yesterday.
    >>>
    >>>1: A PDF online version of the 67-page B+W Filter Handbook,

    >>For some reason I read that as a Black and White filter handbook. It's
    >>useful, but it doesn't really have any info on filters for Black & White
    >>photography.

    > No I did not say "B&W," I used the well-known brand name, "B+W."
    >
    > Actually that online manual did have a section on filters that are typically
    > associated with b&w.

    didn't say you did, said "for some reason I read that as ..."
    no_name, Jul 17, 2006