FILMS

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Simon McCarthy, Nov 20, 2004.

  1. WHY ARE THERE HARDLY ANY FILMS ON THE NEWSGROUPS? I WAS TOLD THERE ARE LOADS OF THEM?....

    ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

    Simon McCarthy, Nov 20, 2004

  2. What ISP are you using. What you are looking for are referred to as binaries. There are several groups that have binaries in the title and this is where you should be looking.

    Several ISPs such as SBC do not offer binaries groups or the ones they do are not very good. You might consider subscribing to a paid USENET feed.

    --
    JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION
    Technical Support Team

    Visit our forums for FREE technical support and other discussions at
    http://jlaenterprises.ath.cx/phpbb2/index.php

    Check out some of the items we are offering
    Dell Laptop Docking Stations starting at $5.00
    Dell 20" Sony Trinitron Flat Screen Monitors starting at $35.00
    Dell 21" Flat Screen Monitors starting at $40.00
    Dell Latitude and Inspiron CD Rom and Floppy Drives starting at $5.00

    Be sure to visit http://www.jlaenterprises.com

    JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION, Nov 20, 2004

  3. Simon McCarthy

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION" <> wrote
    in message news:ycInd.14871$...
    What ISP are you using. What you are looking for are referred to as
    binaries. There are several groups that have binaries in the title and this
    is where you should be looking.

    Several ISPs such as SBC do not offer binaries groups or the ones they do
    are not very good. You might consider subscribing to a paid USENET feed.

    YOU might consider NOT advertising here, or you will be reported for abuse.
    In other words, lose the sig with the company sales crappo.

    Also, this is a TEXT only newsgroup. When you reply to messages, turn off
    the HTML. Yes, I know, the OP was in HTML. Big deal - do the right thing and
    turn it off.

    <snipped>

    Toolman Tim, Nov 20, 2004
  4. Simon McCarthy

    trout Guest

    JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION wrote:

    > What ISP are you using. What you are looking for are referred to as
    > binaries. There are several groups that have binaries in the title
    > and this is where you should be looking.
    >
    > Several ISPs such as SBC do not offer binaries groups or the ones
    > they do are not very good. You might consider subscribing to a paid
    > USENET feed.

    Tools; Options; Send; *uncheck* "Reply to messages in the format in
    which they were sent".
    Even in a delimited signature, it is considered polite to restrict
    yourself to four lines. Especially when that content is commercial in
    nature.
    It is distinctly *impolite* to attach an entire brochure down there.
    --
    "How much is your *reputation* worth to you?"

    trout, Nov 20, 2004