  1. Delicatessen

    The Falls (Peter Greenway)

    Ong-Bak (preferably the original cut)

    Vlvetmorning98, Jul 16, 2004

    3W, Jul 17, 2004

    TB, Jul 17, 2004

    "Vlvetmorning98" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Delicatessen
    >
    > The Falls (Peter Greenway)
    >
    > Ong-Bak (preferably the original cut)

    EvilN8, Jul 17, 2004
  5. Vlvetmorning98

    Chris Oxford Guest

    The original 3 hour cut of Tim Roth's "Legend of 1900" (known overseas as
    "The Legend of the Pianist on the Ocean" I believe)

    Also, "Amityville 3-D" (that one is purely a guilty pleasure, lol)

    Chris Oxford, Jul 17, 2004
  6. Vlvetmorning98

    DVDfanatico Guest

    Der Dreigroschenoper. (or The Threepenney Opera 1931) directed by Georg
    WIlhelm Pabst. I'm not sure this has been released anywhere on DVD yet
    including Germany. Any word on it?

    DVDfanatico, Jul 17, 2004
  7. Vlvetmorning98

    Goro Guest

    (Vlvetmorning98) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Delicatessen
    >
    > The Falls (Peter Greenway)
    >
    > Ong-Bak (preferably the original cut)

    Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead r4 pal
    Fanny and Alexander 5hr version (or even the theatrical ve) r2 PAL
    Evidentia r2 pal
    Gauche the Cellist r2 ntsc

    -goro-

    Goro, Jul 17, 2004
  8. Vlvetmorning98

    Goro Guest

    "3W" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Taxi trilogy

    you'll prolly get your wish when the Queen Latifah US remake comes
    out. Or are we talking about different TAXI's?

    -goro-

    Goro, Jul 17, 2004
  9. Vlvetmorning98

    KING B MAN Guest

    I've been trying to get a copy of the film Personal Vendetta. starring Mimi
    Lesseos. A martial arts actress. Sadly, there was a mix up when I tried to
    purchase a VHS off her website. But the film is on DVD only Region 2 PAL. What
    gives. Guitly Pleasure? Don't have a chance to know.
    Mike

    http://hometown.aol.com/kingbman/myhomepage/intro.html

    KING B MAN, Jul 17, 2004
  10. One-Shot Scot, Jul 18, 2004
  11. Vlvetmorning98

    Mark Spatny Guest

    A decent anamorphic transfer of The Last Emporer.

    Mark Spatny, Jul 18, 2004
  12. Vlvetmorning98

    Mark B. Guest

    > Delicatessen
    >
    > The Falls (Peter Greenway)
    >
    > Ong-Bak (preferably the original cut)

    Widescreen version of Bridges of Madison County.

    Mark B., Jul 18, 2004
  13. Vlvetmorning98

    3W Guest

    > > Taxi trilogy
    > >

    > you'll prolly get your wish when the Queen Latifah US remake comes
    > out. Or are we talking about different TAXI's?

    No, unfortunately not. Although if it causes the originals to be released, I
    guess I should be content.

    3W, Jul 18, 2004
  14. >
    >Rosencrantz and Guildenstern

    definitely.

    Vlvetmorning98, Jul 18, 2004
  15. Vlvetmorning98

    Stuart Guest

    3W wrote:

    > Taxi trilogy

    They are available on Amazon, there is even a boxset of the first two.

    Stuart

    Stuart, Jul 26, 2004
  16. Vlvetmorning98

    Writer R5 Guest

    Hellraiser III: Hell On Earth is available on DVD as a Canadian import from
    Lions Gate, but I really wish Paramount Home Entertainment, who released the
    movie theatrically in the States, would release it here. At the very least, I
    wish someone other than the LGHE would release, not because I don't like LGHE.
    I have a bunch of their discs, but the budget Canadian import is pretty so,so
    for a DVD in general.

    Mark
    GENRE ONLINE.NET: The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More
    http://www.genreonline.net
    Mark A. Rivera - Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster

    Writer R5, Jul 26, 2004
  17. Vlvetmorning98

    BAD Guest

    On 26 Jul 2004 12:04:20 GMT, ospam (Writer R5) wrote:

    >Hellraiser III: Hell On Earth is available on DVD as a Canadian import from
    >Lions Gate, but I really wish Paramount Home Entertainment, who released the
    >movie theatrically in the States, would release it here. At the very least, I
    >wish someone other than the LGHE would release, not because I don't like LGHE.
    >I have a bunch of their discs, but the budget Canadian import is pretty so,so
    >for a DVD in general.
    >
    >Mark

    Do you know if all of lghe releases are PAL?
    Thanks
    Regards Buddy B

    BAD, Jul 26, 2004