    However this aint the prob. I wanna know what to do with my PC so this is
    possible.someone out there must be watchin films on there TV from their
    hardrive. Any chance of some sort of tutorial. Im using widows XP. thanks
    Matt, Jul 24, 2003

  2. Matt

    gangle Guest

    "Matt" wrote
    > Hi guys n gals .Ok on with the prob. I wanna start watchin films on my TV
    > through my PC. Ive read in the F.A.Q,s how this is done on the TV/out side
    > of things. i.e svhs lead and audio leads.
    > However this aint the prob. I wanna know what to do with my PC so this is
    > possible.someone out there must be watchin films on there TV from their
    > hardrive. Any chance of some sort of tutorial. Im using widows XP. thanks

    You have to have a video card that supports video/audio
    component input before you can do this. If you are not sure
    what your video card can do, look it up on the web to
    see the specs on it.

    Anyway, read this for some insight:
    http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.html?i=1502
    gangle, Jul 24, 2003

  3. Matt

    Richard Guest

    "Matt" <> wrote in message
    > Hi guys n gals .Ok on with the prob. I wanna start watchin films on my TV
    > through my PC. Ive read in the F.A.Q,s how this is done on the TV/out side
    > of things. i.e svhs lead and audio leads.
    > However this aint the prob. I wanna know what to do with my PC so this is
    > possible.someone out there must be watchin films on there TV from their
    > hardrive. Any chance of some sort of tutorial. Im using widows XP. thanks

    Start by installing a good quality video capture card, then obtain other
    software to edit with.
    Richard, Jul 24, 2003