    budget i am stumped on how they want to do it. If anyone has any
    suggestions or any ideas please let me know asap
    Thanks

    stewart, Jun 27, 2004

    ask here http://www.johnkennethwagner-photography.com/contact.htm
    http://www.connectlan.com

    Captain America, Jun 27, 2004

  3. stewart wrote:
    > Hello
    > I am going to be working on a video comming up and they want to have a
    > man riding a buffallo (I have no buffallo) and because of the low
    > budget i am stumped on how they want to do it. If anyone has any
    > suggestions or any ideas please let me know asap
    > Thanks

    Tell them you need more budget, because you're either going to have to
    fly your guy to Hollywood where you can rent a buffalo and a wrangler
    from one of the animal houses, or spend a lot more money on computer
    effects.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    New June 23:

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 28, 2004
  4. stewart

    anthonyberet Guest

    In Usenet post: ,
    stewart went on and on and on:
    > Hello
    > I am going to be working on a video comming up and they want to have a
    > man riding a buffallo (I have no buffallo) and because of the low
    > budget i am stumped on how they want to do it. If anyone has any
    > suggestions or any ideas please let me know asap
    > Thanks

    Use an inflatable buffalo.

    anthonyberet, Jun 28, 2004
  5. stewart

    Paul - xxx Guest

    stewart typed:
    > Hello
    > I am going to be working on a video comming up and they want to have a
    > man riding a buffallo (I have no buffallo) and because of the low
    > budget i am stumped on how they want to do it. If anyone has any
    > suggestions or any ideas please let me know asap

    Take a cow to make-up ..

    Shit-load of brown paint, Papier-mache horns and bulk on the shoulders, a
    sheepskin rug for the woolier hide, bob's your uncle .. ;)

    --
    Paul ...

    (8(|) ... Homer Rocks

    Paul - xxx, Jun 28, 2004
  6. Paul - xxx wrote:

    > bob's your uncle .. ;)

    No he's not.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jun 28, 2004
  7. stewart

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Brian H¹© typed:
    > Paul - xxx wrote:
    >
    >> bob's your uncle .. ;)
    >>

    > No he's not.

    He is mine ..

    --
    Paul ...

    (8(|) ... Homer Rocks

    Paul - xxx, Jun 28, 2004
  8. stewart

    britishbull Guest

    shoot a cow, paint it and stick on sum paper horns with bluetak! (do buffalo
    have horns?), then hook up sum kind of electric charge jump on the fucker,
    shout 'ACTION' and then c the baby fly (and probably you)..

    --

    To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the
    world.

    britishbull, Jun 28, 2004