    would be appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Nate A.

    Nate Apkon, Jul 28, 2003

  2. Nate Apkon

    Bowser Guest

    The Nikon has better software and features (Digital ICE cubed) than the
    Canon (opinion), but don't overlook the new Minolta 5400.

    Bowser, Jul 28, 2003

  3. Nate Apkon

    ralford Guest

    google this group for scanners. this comes up several times a week.

    rma

    ralford, Jul 28, 2003
  4. Nate Apkon

    Mxsmanic Guest

    Nate Apkon writes:

    > So far I've been looking at the Canon FS4000US and the Nikon Super
    > Coolscan 4000ED. The dynamic range of the Nikon is higher. Cost of
    > each is roughly the same.

    I've used only Nikons, but they've all given me great results.

    Mxsmanic, Jul 28, 2003
  5. "ralford" <> wrote in message
    > google this group for scanners. this comes up several times a week.

    Just imagine what happens if you Google for scanners on
    comp.periphs.scanners ;-)

    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, Jul 28, 2003