    share with anything, and PC 3 will share with PC 1 and 2. I'd like to either
    get rid of PC 3, which I don't really need anyway (the one that screwed it up
    in the first place) or fix the problem entirely. Is there any way?
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2Ftcnlu?=, Nov 17, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2Ftcnlu?=

    RickB Guest

    After three days of looking I found the fix for this common problem.

    1-Go to Start-Run-regedit.
    2-Lookup HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Control/Lsa.
    3-In the right pane check key restrictanonymous.
    4-The value should be zero if it isn't right click on it, select modify and
    enter "0" (zero).

    You may have to do this on your server and each machine if you have two way
    errors. -Good luck-

    RickB, Nov 19, 2005

  3. Hello
    I want to setup a wireless adhoc network for my two laptops using no cables
    I think I have configured the computers to connect but cant seem to get them
    to share files can you help since you already got your network working on two
    computers both have the same intel wireless cards, both running windows XP
    and have service pack2
    Cheers

    =?Utf-8?B?d2lsbGll?=, Nov 24, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q2Ftcnlu?=